Left alone.

Ayla
I didn't end up going out so I just sat down in the living room re watching the vampire diaries, while I lay on the couch Seth comes down the stairs probably from his office. I try to ignore him because he's fucking annoying and I'm still mad that he didn't let me go out even though I should be able to go out without a man's permission.

Mafia boss or not don't tell me what to do even if your hot, Seth moves my legs and sits next to me putting my legs on his lap. "What are you watching?" he asks I still look at the tv not answering for a minute "Silent treatment huh?", still watching tv the part where Elena finds out Stefen is a vampire Seth gets up.

That was easier than I thought, Seth grabs my arm from the other side of the couch lifting my arm up as well as my whole body. I had no choice in going because he had my arm, so as I made it to the same side of the couch as Seth he turned me around walking backwards still holding my wrists.

I keep walking backwards confused on what he's doing, I hit the wall with my back "Seth what ar-" he kisses me making me shut up. He's kissing me while my hands are pinned on either side of me.

I try to move my hands so I can wrap them around his neck but when I try Seth tightens his grip. I don't try to fight because I'm to busy on his lips to focus on anything eles.

Seth grunts against my mouth then pulls his lips from mine. "I cant" he says letting out a sigh "what do you mean" I ask confused, does he not like me kissing him?

He sees the worry in my eyes and let's go of my wrists, I slowly bring my hands down he lifts one of his hands and puts it on my cheek rubbing his thumb back and forth against my cheek.

"Not you love, I have to work and if i keep kissing you it's gonna lead to much further and I have so much work to do." I become relief it wasn't me and that he only has to do work, but then again I become sad because he's gonna leave me.

"Okay" I say not happy, "I'll be home late so don't stay up waiting for me" he says still moving his thumb back and forth on my cheek. I nod knowing im still going to stay up until he arrives, he moves his hand putting his thumb on my chin and his other fingers underneath lifting my head kissing me.

He takes his lips away from mine one last time, "I'll see you in the morning, love" he says kissing the top of my head. He walks to the front door "Remember Ayla don't leave."

I'm there standing alone in the house once again, Seth left 10 minutes ago and I'm bored not knowing what to do. I'm heading up to me and Seth's room since there's not a god damn thing to do downstairs, when I take a step upstairs I hear a cough, I automatically stop.

I step backwards not looking behind me which is probably a stupid idea but I do it anyway. I look around not seeing anything until a big dark frame comes from around the corner.

I'm relieved when I recognize who it is "Oh my god Rico you're so good at scaring the shit out of me" I say holding my heart. Rico chuckles "Sorry didn't mean to" he says sitting on the couch.

"Let me guess Seth sent you to watch over me" I say crossing my arms "Yup" he says putting his arm on the back of the couch. "Didn't work last time" I mock "Yeah and my foot still hurts" he says sarcastically.

Two other guys come out of know where "Wh- who are you guys" I say un crossing my arms. "I brought reinforcement" Rico says getting up from the couch and walking where the two random guys are.

"This is Zane" Rico points at a guy that looks young and attractive "And this is Leo" he says pointing at the guy who is big and broad. Both guys have dark brown hair but Zane has hazel eyes while Leo has brown eyes.