Dinner.

Seth
It's only been a few week since me and Ayla have lived together and it's been a fucking handful, but it's so hard not to think of her.

She needs to see her family she hasn't in a few weeks, I walk out of my office heading towards our bedroom. I open the door quietly not knowing if Ayla is still sleeping because it was early but not to early but Ayla seems to sleep in a lot.

The door is fully open and I see Ayla sprawled out on the bed sleeping. I shut the door walking in and getting closer to her her rosy cheeks and her features sitting so right while her breathes are even letting me know she's actually asleep and not messing with me.

I sit next to her putting my hand out and putting it softly on her cheek with my thumb moving slowly back and forth taking in her beauty. She slowly starts to move and starts to open her eyes making her eyelashes move.

She fully opens her eyes making contact with mine. "Good morning" I say she stretches making a moan come out of her mouth making me hard. She finishes stretching and sits up looking at me "Good morning" she says smiling.

It makes me harder, "We're gonna go to your parents" I say getting up from the bed i turn to her and she's just starring blankly at me. "Is that okay?" I say asking giving her a choice which I usually don't do.

Usually I would not take a no for an answer nor give a choice to do anything but for her I'm willing to. "Yeah, it's just why so sudden?" she says laying back down "Because you haven't seen nor talked to them since you left, except for your father who kidnapped you" I say almost chuckling.

"Okay, when are we going" she says falling on her back starring at the ceiling "In a few, so come and get up so you can dressed" I say. She sighs sitting back up "okay" she says softly with her head down.

After a few minutes I go to check on Ayla since I left to go to my office. I walk in and Ayla is still getting ready I lean up against the door frame looking at her, she sees my reflection on the mirror she laughs "What are you looking at creep" she says turning around "you."

I look at her and she turns back around "I'm almost done" she says finishing her hair then walks past me leaving a sweet scent in the air. I turn around to see where she is now she's sitting on the bed putting her shoes on.

When she finishes she grabs her phone "ready?" She asks "Yes" I say opening the door holding it for her. "Thank you" she says shyly as she's walking I take the time to take her in and admire her.

We get in my car and I start to drive "Does my family know where going over?" She asks "Yes, I texted them before hand letting them know we're coming" I said. "Is my brother gonna be there?" I didn't ask her parents if he was gonna be there I just told them we're coming.

"I don't know" I say truthfully, halfway there I notice Ayla is bouncing her leg assuming out of nervousness so I put my hand on her leg stopping it. "Why so nervous?" I ask looking at her for a brief moment and where she looks at me as well.

"Umm I don't know" she says softly then turning her head looking straight at the rode and I do the same. I keep my hand there for the rest of the ride and I'm guessing it helped because she relaxed.

We nock on her parents front door, "You look beautiful" I say while waiting for someone to get the door she looks up at me "Thank you Seth" she says turning red. I love when she says my name she makes it sound so good, the door opens and we're met with Aylas father.

"Father" Ayla says while going in and hugging him I walk in after Ayla "Jason" I say nodding my head and he just stares "Seth" he says. "Where's mother?" Ayla says to her father "Upstairs, she'll be down soon" he says.