Chapter 6 Her Confidant

Start from the beginning

"You'll understand me then" she whispered, probably not wanting me to hear it, but I did so I looked at her questioningly.

"Oh my gosh, what happened last night? Why am I feeling like shit right now?" she wailed as she pulled on her hair, also her way to escape from interrogation I think.

I looked at her wondering. I wouldn't believe she did forget it. Also, she doesn't suffer from hangovers, but seeing her situation now, it looks like she is. Is she being serious then?

"You can't remember it?" I asked.

"No, oh wait, I do remember secretly chugging from the champagne bottle, and then, the movie ended and the lights opened.... I can't remember anymore" she sank into the headboard.

I looked at her surprised. I can't detect any hint of pretense in her. How is this possible? I think I'm looking at her shockingly so she assumed she did worst.

"What did I do? Unnie tell me, did I make a fool of myself? Oh my gosh, I did right?" she asked reaching for my hand.

"No, not exactly, except that, you... you actually... uh, the girls, uh, you... scared them" I stammered. I didn't know how to put it gently. Also, I don't think I would mention to her about the kiss anymore.

"What did I do to them?" she asked gripping my hand earnestly. I wasn't able to answer immediately however, and the next thing I know, she has sprung up from her bed and is making her way out of her room. Her action however made her dizzy and she almost stumble as she grip her head tightly, groaning in pain.

"Jeed! Blythe! Where are you?" she yelled as she exited her room, I closely following her.

"Genie?" Blythe answered, her voice saying she's nervous, as she walked to the living room, meeting us, followed by Jeed.

"Blythe, what did I do to you last night?" she asked, reaching for the maknae's hand. The girl was confused and she looked at me so I just shrugged.

"You don't remember Genie?" Jeed asked and my bestfriend shook her head.

"I didn't hurt you girls did I?" she asked nervously.

Blythe shook her head. "No Genie, you didn't, you just, uh, yelled at us, and at unnie" she gestured to me.

Genie's eyes widened as she looked back at me apologetically. She turned back to the girls as she groaned, clutching her head again, obviously in pain.

"I had it worst last night, I'm sorry girls, I'm really sorry" she apologized as she dropped herself on the floor.

I kneeled beside her on the floor and I pulled her into my arms. The maknaes followed my example, kneeling in front of her and reached for each hand, gently massaging it.

"It's okay Genie, I just wish you could tell us what's wrong" Blythe gently coaxed.

She however shook her head as she sat straight. She looked at each of us in the eye as she sighed deeply.

"You woke me up for breakfast unnie?" she instead turned to me and I nodded.

"Alright, I'm hungry though I think I can't eat well this morning, I feel so sick though I'm not" she groaned again.

"That's what a hangover feels Genie, don't worry, we'll take care of you today. We're all free for the day anyway" I smiled at her as I helped her stand up.

Genie

As expected, I only ate a little and I can't take any more food, or else, it threatens to come back. I just keep on drinking water instead, while listening to the girls casually talking about random things.