Chapter 2 Party Drunks

Start from the beginning

When I returned, I was given the privilege to spin the bottle. However, I think luck is against me this time because it point back straight at me. Everyone laughed hysterically.

I pouted and looked at Jennie who is sitting on my left. The original rule applies. Next to her is Jisoo unnie then Blythe then Jeed then Chae-unnie is to my right.

"Truth or Dare" she asked. She's a little tipsy now as well, Jisoo only tasted wine once so she is the most sober. The maknaes are both tipsy. The birthday girl is drunk, I am as well tipsy.

"Truth" I answered. I don't wanna do anything they will ask me to.

"Really? Then when is the last time you had a lip to lip kiss?" she asked and I froze. No way will they know I and my bestfriend kissed. I quickly grabbed the glass of tequila shot and downed it. Alright, maybe that isn't a good idea since it immediately went to my head.

"Aww, come on, that's a normal question" the others protested but I spinned the bottle and it pointed to Jisoo. Blythe laughed.

"Unnie, truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare" Jisoo replied probably remembering what I asked her after she answered truth. Not to repeat the same mistake again right?

"Alright, I dare you to kiss anyone in this room, except your bestfriend" Blythe declared and Jisoo was stunned. I laughed hard. See, I'm drunk as well!

"Oh damn girl, I can't get drunk" Jisoo-nie whined. I was however surprised when she grabbed Blythe and pecked her quick in the lips.

Blythe was frozen, eyes locked on me, and mine on her as we are facing each other. The others laughed hard, except me who just smiled and Blythe who was dazed.

"Next time Blythe dear, be careful of your dares" Jisoo patted her shoulder and we resumed the game.

"Alright Jeed, truth or dare" Chae-unnie asked.

"Dare" Jeed replied confidently.

"Then I dare you to do a sexy dance in front of Blythe" unnie commanded and we laughed except Blythe who was dumbfounded again.

"Just that? Okay!" Jeed stood up confident while Blythe was horrified.

"Jeed, can't you just drink the shot please" she asked our chef who laughed and sat back down.

"Okay maknae, let's not taint your innocence for now" she chuckled as she chugged the tequila. I can see Blythe relaxed.

"Hah, Jennie, truth or dare" Jisoo asked her bestfriend.

"Truth" Jennie replied as if she ain't troubled of what Jisoo will ask.

"Okay, will you marry me?" Jisoo asked bluntly and we all stared in shock. Jennie was evidently the most surprised.

"It's a prank! Hahaha" Jisoo laughed out loudly and Jennie literally kicked her bestfriend in the shin.

"Ouch ouch ouch, Jennie, would you rather answer it then?" Jisoo asked rubbing her shin close to tears.

"How would I answer it pabo?" Jennie scowled.

"Then drink the shot unnie" Jeed motioned and the unnie did so without further arguments.

Jennie spin the bottle and it pointed to Chaeyoung. I asked her truth or dare and she seemed to think before answering. Maybe trying to predict what I'd ask her to say or do.

"Truth" she finally replied and I was a little surprised because I thought she'd say dare knowing I can ask her any revealing question. Now I will.

"Sure, then yes or no" I stared at her, I don't want to ask it but something pushed me to ask her.