chapter 25

Loud music was already heard from outside from the club. Seeing all those people after a long time made me change my mind. "Maybe this was bad idea." – I shouted to Victoria. I barely heard myself talking. She turned around and looked at me with confused look. She obviously didn't hear me.

I just shook my head telling her that it wasn't important anymore. I mean we dressed and we are already here, so fuck it at this point.

We came to the bar and she told barmen to give us something but I didn't quietly heard what. I trusted her anyway. And she knows what I like to drink so it isn't big problem.

I took a shot. It was vodka. A strong one. Great way to start the night anyway. I took a quick look around the club to see if I recognize anyone. No one. Thank God.

Just when I turned around I noticed Victoria holding one more shot in front of me and in the other hand she had a shot for herself. I looked at the drink and then at her.

"Come on!" – She yelled and... Well, fuck it. I took another shot. I really couldn't care less that someone will see me now. So what if they do? What's the worst thing that can happen after all?

After half hour I already had 6 shots. This isn't going to end well I swear. About ten minutes after I was on the table with Victoria dancing and screaming the lyrics of every song that came up. People were hyping us up and we were drunk. What did I expect? To stop? The only thing you don't do when you're drunk is stop.

We got down from the table and we went to the bar to take some water because we were really thirsty and another shot didn't seem like a good idea.

I calmed down a bit and started talking to Victoria about how are we going to get home? Will we take uber, will we call our friends to come or there is another option.

While we were discussing some other things out I noticed a familiar face in the corner of my eye, but I didn't look until Victoria stopped talking so that I could give my full attention to her. I am so sleepy right now that I don't even know how am I keeping a conversation between Victoria and me?

When she finished I looked at the direction I saw familiar face before I spoke and I froze. "Victoria, please play it cool." – I sad with no expression taking a sip of my drink. "Why? Is everything alright?" – She asked getting a bit closer to me.

"Yeah it's just the fact that my ex is here." – I said putting my drink away. "The mafia one?" – She asked almost choking on her drink.

"Yes, that one. But please don't make it a big deal. Can we just pretend like he isn't here and continue with our night?" – I didn't wait long for her positive answer.

"But go on, make your way to him. Make out, get laid tonight." – And alcohol is still kicking in. I just shook my head even if I was thinking about getting laid.

"I am going to text Charlie to come and pick us up for an hour is that okay?" – She took phone in her hands and waited for my response. "Yeah, sounds fine." – I made a pause. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back quickly." – I walked away as soon as she acknowledged my words.

I saw Tom in the same place with some men talking, in the corner of the club. He smiled at something they said ad looked in my direction. I am not sure if he looked at me directly, all I saw is him looking in my direction.

I lowered my head down as quickly as possible. I just prayed that he didn't see me. I barely got to the bathroom, I was using the wall as my support all the way to here. My head is already starting to hurt, I can feel it. It's going to be such a hard day tomorrow.

Girl who was adjusting her lipstick in the mirror walked out and I was left alone in the bathroom so I looked at myself in mirror.

All I could think about is Tom. God, his smile. I miss his voice so much. Late night talks, cuddles... I miss it all. But am I willing to risk it all for our safety?

Someone walked in and I turned my head in that direction. And there he stood. Locking he bathroom door. At first I blinked few times to make sure I didn't dream or hallucinate. I am drunk as hell everything is possible at this moment.

"What are you doing in the girl's bathroom?" – I asked still blinking not believing what I see. But when he spoke I was sure that I wasn't dreaming.

"I came to see if you are okay. You were barely walking on your own to here." – He still stood in the same place looking at me. But he did see me on my way here. This will be long conversation.