Eri's happiest day

Start from the beginning

The intro ends with a large group photo of Class 1A infront of the heights alliance dorms with the ghost of Goku in the background smiling at the new generation of fighters that can protect Earth.

________________________________________________________________________________

Some time has passed since the Heroes rescued Eri from Overhual with the girl still suffering from the abuse and trauma.

Izuku noticed that she struggled to smile after years of abuse so he tried getting help from others her age.

Eri was sitting on her bed until she heard the familiar sound of Izukus instant transmission where he brought two kids her age.

"So Midoriya why did you bring us here?" Goku Jr. asked.

"Grr its getting in the way of our training so it must be important" The other child would be Vegeta Jr. the heir to capsule corp who was a close friend and rival to Goku Jr since the world tournament. 

"Hey Eri..I brought some people who could help cheer you up, This is Goku and Vegeta" Izuku introduced the boys.

"Erm..Hi" Eri said shyly never knowing a kid her age before.

"Hey im Goku! Are you alright" Goku Jr. introduced himself.

Eri stayed silent.

"You see Eri has been abused and used a tool for all of her life never knowing happiness...can you guys help cheer her up?" Izuku asked the boys crouching down to their height.

"...Sure! come on Vegeta!" Goku Jr. laughed as he ran to Eri and Vegeta Jr. did the same seconds later.

Midoriya smiled on the other side of the room as Goku Jr. teached Eri how to play games, Hoping it can cheer her up. 

Meanwhile the students at U.A. where planning the School festival where Class 1A nominates Jiro to be in charge of the music side of the festival.

Some days later when the festival was soon to start Izuku sensed two Ki's with bad intentions, He wont let these villains ruin a chance to make Eri happy!

Izuku teleported to the location of the bad ki's and sees a man with grey hair, the notorious Gentle Criminal with a red haired girl who must be his helper.

"I dont know what you are up to but it must be up to no good and I dont want you ruining a big day like this" Izuku says in a serious tone.

"La Brava start filming *Cough cough* hello listeners today I will be invading U.A.!" Gentle took off his glasses and trenchcoat and acted for his video.

"I wont let you do that!" Izuku rushed in but was stopped by what seemed to be an invisible wall.

"Gentle..REBOUND!" Gentle then pushed Izuku back sending him flying but Izuku stopped right in the air and came after him.

While Gentle and La Brava was running Gentle stopped and placed his hands on the ground "Gentle trampoline!" Gentle shouted making the surrounded floor bounce hitting Izuku while he was flying knocking him down after being caught off guard.

 "Grr YOUR STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!" Izuku lost his patience and went straight into Kaio-Ken and appeared right infront of Gentle and Brava.

He wont allow Eri's first chance to be happy in her life to be ruined by some wannabe social media influencers wanting some fame.

He throws galactic donuts at the duo trapping them together with them unable to move and with a chop to the neck to both they are knocked out cold.

Izuku instant tranmissions the duo to the police where they would be kept.

Now with the interruptions dealt with Izuku can now return to U.A. and help with setting up the school festival where all of Class 1A gets ready

(Song insert)

"Wow Eri that was awesome!" Goku Jr. said who was also at the concert withEri,Mirio and Vegeta Jr. 

"Yeah!" Eri said with exactment free from the torment Chisaki put her through.

"Hm It was alright I guess" Vegeta Jr. replied.

"Hey guys! How was it!" Izuku appeared still wearing his yellow suit.

"We started the day by playing games Son and Leigh taught me (Thats Vegeta Jr.'s Last name BTW) like tag and alot more stuff! Then we came to see you and it was even more awsome!" Eri said bursting out in exictment which made Izuku nearly cry from how far she has progressed already.

________________________________________________________________________________
The Outro

The intro starts with a close up shot of Midoriyas back while cherry blossom leafs blow in the wind before cutting to a more zoomed shot revealing Bakugo and Todoroki standing by Midoriya and as the camera slowly zooms out it shows Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. with them too.

"Farwell, beautiful lover I love you so but still I let you go Under this pink sky is where we went our separate ways"

They also shows images with the first image being Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida hanging out, the second image showing the Bakusquad consisting of Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Bakugo hanging out.

"I want you to know,I love you so I won't let you go.I wish I had said these words to you, But I have left all these words unspoken"

We then see Mei in her lab using Bakugo for her test with him and then see a group photo of Class 1A eating in the main lounge while watching a scary movie at night with Mina laughing while taking a photo of Midoriya being scared of the horror movie with Uraraka as both crawled under the same blanket, Mineta is crawling into a ball in tears while Bakugo doesn't seem scared at all.

"The Rain of Pedals that divide us"

The images stopped showing the rest of Class 1A standing with them

"Creates a meldoy as they gently float"

Izuku finally turns around to see familiar faces consisting of his own Mother Inko Midoriya, Aizawa, Grandma Pan, Merus, Pybara, Corrin and Mei.

"I hope it will provide enough crimson light, to conceal you with the crimson colour"

Izuku looks to the camera giving a thumbs up

"I bid you farewell as you are concealed in crimson!"

It then cuts to a group photo of Class 1A with Izuku giving a similar thumbs up to the camera with the rest smiling happily except Bakugo who turns away from the camera as the outro ends.