For your love final pt. *smut*

I tried to hide my flushed face when we got back to our table. But i didn't succeed because vic,thomas and ethan were looking at us with huge eyes and they nearly gasped. "What?" I asked as innocent as possible. "YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N" Vic yelled at me. Which made me blush even more. "You don't know what you're talking about Vic" said Damiano. "I know what you guys did in the bathroom, its so obvious" Thomas continued. "No you don't" i tried knowing it wouldn't work. "You're cheeks are the living proof" Ethan was still gawking
"Okay fine you know what we did, so what?"
"Yea!" I added
Damiano smiled at me and moved a strand of hair out of my face. He then moved his warm lips to my ear and whispered "You look fucking beautifull right now, we have to get out of here before i make love to you right here" i got a tingly feeling in my stomach and couldn't stop smiling.
"Get a room and learn how to whisper Damiano jesus christ"
"Sorry not sorry..." he said with a smug smile.

•.           •.          •.

Damiano and i left to go to his apartment and vic,ethan and thomas decided to party until sunrise. We arrived and Damiano opened the door for me.
"Mia signora" he said as he signaled me to walk through the door first.
His apartment smelled really good and had this chill vibe. He threw his keys in a bowl.
He slowly walked towards me and held my chin making me look up at him.
"I'm glad you ended things with Lorenzo, you deserve better" he said softly
I felt myself tearing up and almost broke and he noticed.
"It's okay y/n, its over now" he said as he pulled me in for a genuine hug. I dont think anyone has ever hugged me like this before. So pure and affectionate, i felt safe. I broke of the hug and moved my face to his. Not kissing him but our lips were touching. I started breathing heavier and i felt his body going up and down too. He caressed my cheek and pulled my face closer to his which made our lips connect like magnets. My stomach was exploding with butterflies like i was in a rollercoaster but it was only going downwards, that tingly feeling constantly. I felt his tongue trying to enter and I parted my lips. One hand was on my hip and the other still stuck on my cheek. I took of his shirt and i saw all his tattoos, i traced them with my fingers and he seemed to like it. He then unbuttoned my top, button by button and taking in a gush of air at each button. He then started kissing my chest and my stomach as he unbuttoned my jeans. He pulled it down and i stepped out of it. He then traced his finger alongside my bra strap and unclipped it like it's the most casual thing he's ever done. He slowly took it off and i felt the cold air on my breasts. I looked at his reaction because i couldn't breathe as he just did all of this. But it looked like he had trouble breathing aswell. He then took off my panties. He set me on his bed and took off his jeans. He started kissing my stomach and squeezed my breasts. My heart was pouding so hard that i would believe him if he said he heard it. He then started kissing my thighs which tickled, he moved his mouth to clit. I threw my head back from all the pleasure. The tension was building up quicker then i expected. Just before there was enough tension to reach climax he started kissing my stomach again and slowly moved upwards. He then inserted himself in me and he quickly picked up the pace. I had this clenching feeling which made me curl my toes and arche my back. I couldn't take it anymore, but then all the tension was released and i moaned from the pleasure, like fireworks exploding in my abdomen. I was out of breath and so was he. The sight of eachother made us laugh. "We should've done this way earlier" Damiano stated. "Agreed" i said smiling.

The rest u can leave up to your imagination! Okay so that was my last short story for this book im gonna start a new book soon stay tuned! <3
DONT forget to vote!!!! 🫶🫶