Friends with benefits pt.1

"Y/N!!!" I heard Damiano yell from the dressing room.
I ran to the dressing room.
"What is it damiano?" I said out of breath.
"Which eyeliner should i wear" he said suppresing a smile.
"Are you kidding me"
"No im serious, what fits better with the outfit"
"Damiano i have no time for this, BLUE" i yelled as i ran back to the stage.
There was something wrong with the stage lights and the color looked bad. Sometimes its like he forgets about his own performances. He knows i have important stuff to do.

I met Damiano 4 years ago where they were playing on the streets. I saw their potential and helped them. I became best friends with Damiano and now im sort of their manager or when i have time. Mostly im just there to support them but when im free i try my best to take care of everything.

"This isnt the right shade of red Marco!" I yelled when i felt two hands covering my eyes.
"Guess who it is" i heard Damiano whisper in my ear.
"Um i dont know? Danny devito?" I said in a sarcastic voice.
He grabbed my hips and turned me around.
"Almost, but he's not as tall as me" he said towering over me still with his hands on my hips smirking.
"Damn it, i really hoped it was danny" i said letting out a fake sigh smirking back at him.
"Sure you do" he said with his head resting on mine and his arm around my neck.
"Is that a new perfume?" He asked.
"Yup"
"Smells good"
"I know" i said as i let myself out of his grip as i felt my body tense up a bit.
"Is this the right shade y/n?" I heard marco say.
It was now a deeper brighter red.
"Perfect"
When i looked around Damiano was already gone.

They are performing in 15 minutes and i saw Victoria touch up her makeup.
"You look stunning" i said
"Thank you y/n so do you" she said with a warm smile.
I checked on the other members and they were ready to perform.
"Goodluck!" I yelled at them as they walked towards the stage.
I ran to damiano really quick to give him a goodluck hug he smiled.

Time skip

"The performance was really good guys!" I yelled as Damiano ran through the door and lifted me.
He spinned me around and put me down.
"This was one of the best ones!!" He yelled with his  contagious smile.
The other members came running in and we all jumped together. And laughed at Thomas's dance moves.
We decided to go home and have a movie night since were all a bit tired.
We made the couch into a bed and brought our blankets and pillows so we could be cozy.
"Y/N!! Can u bring the snacks im just SO comfortable" thomas said.
"Sure!"
I walked to the kitchen and opened the cabinet. I tried to grab the popcorn but it was way to high for me to reach. I tried jumping but it didn't work. Until i saw an arm reaching for it next to mine. I looked sideways and it was Damiano.
"I could've grabbed it without your help"
"Sure you could" he said laughing.
"Whats so funny"
"Just the fact that u think you could've grabbed the popcorn"
"Oh yea?"
"Yea"
I brushed my hand through his hair because i know how much he loves his hair and is very protective of it.
And then i RAN for my life.
I ran to the couch and jumped on the pillows. I hid behind Ethan.
Damiano came in fast behind me and looked around.
But he found me.
Somehow he got me and dragged me to where we sat on the couch. And started tickling me.
He know i cant stand it.
"DAMIANOO" i yelled between my laughs.
"STOP"
"Only if you say your sorry"
"NEVER"
"Then i'll never stop"
"OKAY OKAY, IM SORRY"
"Thats what i thougt" he said with a smirk.
We were watching black widow.
"Natasha is hot" i heard vic say
"I know right" i replied.
"Y/n can u get drinks im thirsty"
I sighed.
"Fine but the next movie night YOU are gonna serve everything"
"Okay"
I walked to the kitchen again and grabbed the glasses.
I was filling Vic's one with coke when i noticed Damiano entering the kitchen.
"I have to admit something y/n i cant keep it to myself anymore" he said with a serious tone in his voice.
"Sure what is it" i said turning around with the coke bottle in my hand.
"I think i have feelings for you, do you have feelings for me?"
This came to me as a shock.
"I-i don't think so" i felt like an idiot but i didn't know what to say
"So you're telling me you don't have any feelings for me at all?"  He said with a flirtatious voice.
He came closer to me.
"N-no"
"Then explain this y/n"
He said as his hands explored my body and our lips almost touching.
"If you have no feelings for me, why do you tense under my touch?"
Fuck.
He was right.
He connected our lips.
His lips were soft and so was his touch.
His tongue entered my mouth. And i felt his hands traveling from by cheeks to my hips.
"WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG!" I heard thomas yell.
Damiano groaned.
But smiled looking down at me.
We grabbed the drinks and came back to the living room.
"There you go" i said as i handed Thomas's drink.
"You need to gain some patience dude" Damiano said
I smiled.
We went back under the blankets and i felt his hand resting on my thigh, sometimes stroking it.
We continued watching the movie and dozed of to sleep with the 5 of us.

To be continued.