I wanna set you free coz im too fucking jealous

Today is the day i fly to Rotterdam! I have never been to the netherlands before but i am really excited to go to a new country! And ofcourse to see my friends and boyfriend again.

05:00 am
Aeroporto di Roma Ciampino

My face is still puffy from the sleep and i am insanely tired but my excitement for eurovision hides it. I enter my plane and sit next to the window. Since im Damiano's boyfriend i have gotten alot of followers this last year so i decided to update my Instagram.

Ykaaar and 1

Ykaaar and 1.138.233 other liked this
Y/n omw to Rotterdam!

Vicdeangelis CANT WAIT ❤️‍🔥
Ykaaar see you soon amor

After a long flight i finally arrived in Rotterdam!
I took a cab to the hotel Måneskin was staying at and i arrived at the lobby. It was a very fancy hotel and put some pictures in my story.

Damiano texted that they stayed in room 403 which had 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living space

I knocked on the door and the door swung open and victoria hugged me tightly.
"Y/N!!!!!"
"VIC I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"
Thomas and Ethan come to join in our hug and then i saw Damiano standing in the living space smiling at me opening his arms. I ran towards him and hugged him tight.
"I missed you principessa" he whispered in my ear.
We started making out but Thomas interrupted us.
"I really dont want to interrupt you guys but um THERES GONNA BE A FESTA TONIGHTTTTTT"
"REALLY?" I asked thomas
"Yes its for all contestants and every group can bring one person and we had a hard time to figure out who, but we decided to bring you" he said sarcastically.
"Ha ha You're SO FUNNY THOMAS" vic said
" i know"
Vic and i exhanged looks and both decided to jump on him.
"AAAAAAAAA not FAIR" thomas was yelling he was really struggling and ethan and dami couldnt stop laughing at us idiots.
"We will let you go for now but only this once" i said to thomas
"We need to get ready for the party" ethan said
"OEEEHHHH IM GONNA STYLE YOU Y/N" vic yelled
"YESSSS" i replied
We were in vic's room and she had laid out a lot of outfits i got to decide hers and she got to decide mine.