You set my soul alight (teaser)

He was sitting on a chair and i placed myself onto his lap. He gasped and started holding my thighs. We've always had a thing for eachother but never said it. I looked down on him and smirked when i felt his length. His warm hands were now on my waist skin on skin. I got goosebumps and a warm feeling. I placed my hands on his neck and face and slowly moved my lips to his. Our lips connected and his tongue entered my mouth quickly. He started kissing me harder in a way he had to hold me from falling of his lap. He laughed during the kisses and suddenly stopped. "Im gonna make you scream all night long" he then whispered.

Lets go back to the beginning shall we?
My name is y/n and i decided to move to rome, alone. It was time for a different enviroment and different people. I'm ready to get inspired and let the creativity flow. My friends bella and sofia are helping me move in right now and I'm obsessed with my apartment so far.

"GOD this couch is so damn heavy y/n you should've just hired movers to do this not your best friends" bella said whining.
"Yea! We're tired" Argued Sofia.
"I'm sorry guys this apartment is already exspensive enough and i-"
"Yea yea sshh" Bella said.
I came over with two homemade lemonades towards the window where Bella and Sofia were sitting on the couch. "What is it?" I asked them.
"Check out your neighbour!"
I looked through the window and i saw that our windows were connected with a fire escape, then i looked into the neighbours window and i saw this man scribbling on a notepad. He has brown hair and looked peaceful.
"Damn y/n looks like you got yourself a hot neighbour" Bella squealed.
"UGH im so jealous!" Sofia whined.
I looked at him again and this time he looked up.
i had eyecontact with him for one mili second and we all got lower immediately.
Sofia and Bella were screaming from laughing at my red face.
"It's like fate, how big are the odds that you're neighbour is a total hottie and you share a fire escape ITS TOO PERFECT" Sofia said.
"You know i dont believe in fate"
"Mark my words y/n, mark my words"

Please tell me if you like the storyline so far and be completely honest if you don't if most of you do i'll continue writing this story!! <333