The gig *smut*

"Common y/n this is a one in a life time opportunity" i heard bella yell at me.
Somehow she got us invited to an afterparty of some people that are playing at the local club tonight.
I was lying on her bed as i watched her do her makeup.
"How is this a one life opportunity again?"
"I'll pay for the drinks" she now said.
"Okay" i said
"You are unbelievable y/n you know that right?"
I just smiled at her.
I did my makeup and wore this pretty dress.
(U can pick your own if you dont like it)

We arrived at the club and it was pretty crowded for just a few gigs

We arrived at the club and it was pretty crowded for just a few gigs. The first people to perform were locals that always performed there. They were kind of lame but after awhile Bella and I remembered the lyrics, so we sang out loud with our drinks like we were crazy. The next people came on the stage. "Next up måneskin!" I heard from the speakers. They got a loud applause but i never heard of them before. Four people were smiling at the public and started playing. There were 3 guys and 1 girl. One guy had long dark brown hair and played the drums, the other guy had dark blond hair and played the guitar. The girl also had blond hair and was playing the bass, and then there was the leadsinger he had alot of tattoos and dark brown hair. It seemed like he had dark brown eyes but when the light every now and then shone on him he had hazel eyes. They were really enjoying the stage and the energy bounced of of them. I couldn't keep my eyes of the lead singer. "THEY ARE SO GOOD" Bella yelled over the loud music.
I just kept looking at him and i don't know if i was imagining it but sometimes it looked like he was looking at me too.
"Noi siamo diversi da loro" he finished.
Me and Bella gave a loud applause.
After some more gigs the show was over and we could go to the afterparty!
"Y/N!! Hold my hand" she said as we walked through a bunch of people.
She led me to a fancy elevator and typed in a code on the button pannel.
"This is so cool" i squeaked
"I know" she said like she'd done this a million times.
We got into the elevator and we re-did our makeup really quick.
I sprayed some Perfume on us and we were ready to go.
*ding* the elevator opened at the roof terrace.
It was amazing.
We walked out of the elevator and some people eyed us but i felt really confident so i really didnt care. We looked stunning.
I was really glad Bella convinced me to go with her.
"Im gonna get us some drinks i'll be right back" Bella said
I looked around and.. no way.
My ex boyfriend is here.
I couldnt believe my eyes.
I havent seen him for 10 months.
He cheated on me.
Was i gonna let him ruin my fun? Hell no!
Bella came back with some drinks and we started dancing on the music.
"Ive got to go to the bathroom be right back!' Bella said.
She has been gone for 15 minutes and i was starting to get a little bored so i decided to go check on her.
As i walked to the bathroom my heart dropped.
Bella was making out with my ex-boyfriend.
He cheated on me and she knew that.
"What the fuck Bella" i screamed at her
They stopped making out and looked guilty at me.
"Oh hey y/n" my ex said
"Shut up mark" i replied
"Your not gonna say anything Bella? You know what fuck you and fuck you" i said as i ran away.
"Wait y/n" i heard her yell but our friendship was over.
I couldnt be here anymore and took the emergency stairs down so i could find some place quiet.