For your love pt2

I walked towards him.
I took my scarf that was covering my skin because of Lorenzo's insecurity and handed him the scarf. Lorenzo was smiling at me.
"We're over, you lost" i told him, his smile instantly vanished. I started walking towards måneskin.
"You're kidding right? It was a dumb bet"
I didn't reply
"Y/n get here right fucking now"
I still ignored him, it felt good, i felt free.
Everyone looked shocked except for Damiano, he was just looking at me with that smug face of his. Lorenzo tried to take a hit at Damiano but his friends stopped him and he knew he wouldn't have a shot. "Whatever y/n you are a bitch anyways" "What did you just call her?" Damiano yelled at him. "You heard me" Damiano walked towards him and hit him in the face. Lorenzo fell down on the ground "You're pathetic Lorenzo" he whispered. I walked towards Vic, she and i were friends. I hugged her and tears started to form. It was just too emotionally exhausting. And then i smiled realizing its over. "Wanna get something to eat?" Vic whispered in my ear. I pulled back from our hug and looked at her with a smile. "I'd love to" and so Damiano, Ethan, Thomas, Victoria and i went out for dinner celebrating their but also our victory. We were walking towards this greek restaurant, me walking with Vic but feeling Damiano look at me constantly. Vic noticed it too. "He's just worried about you, or really horny no inbetween" she said laughing. I smiled at her. Ethan and Thomas comforted me aswell. We sat down at the lovely restaurant and i sat next to Damiano. The waiter came and asked us what we wanted to drink. Damiano's knee was touching mine and he didn't move. He then layed his hand on my thigh like it was the most casual thing in the world. "Un vino per favore" he then said to the waiter. We all ordered and Thomas was doing tricks with his napkin and knife. He made me smile. It felt good to laugh and smile. "Im going to the restroom, do any of you know where it is?" "I'll take you" Damiano replied. He gave me a warm smile when i looked at him. He led and i followed. He led me to an elevator and told me to go in first. He was leaning against the wall as we went up. I faced him and he was looking at me, the way he always does. I could't help but smile. The elevator was filled with his distinctive parfume. His eyes didn't leave mine until the elevator stopped. "This way" he then said. I followed him to the restroom. He opened the door and held it but didn't go through. I looked at him. "What are you waiting for?" I asked him, my heart pumping. He bit the inside of his cheek. He grapsed my hips and i giggled. He smiled too. "Are you sure y/n? I don't wanna take advantage of you cause of you know..."
"Damiano, your not taking advantage of me i promise" My heart was beating faster and faster. I took his hand and put it on my chest. "You feel that?" I asked him. I was biting my lip. He then moved his hand from my chest to my cheek and placed his lips on mine. He pulled me in and started kissing my neck. I grasped at his hair. He then moved back to my lips again and started kissing me harder and harder leaving my lips red and numb. He was smiling the whole time which made me smile uncontrollable. Suddenly someone opened the door. And i gasped. It was this old woman. "Puppy love" she said to herself with a smile. And when she locked her stall Damiano and i started giggling like we were 14. We headed back to the rest because the food was probably ready and we were starving.

To be continued... or not? Should i just start a whole new story? I feel like that would motivate me more to write! Pls let me know. Suggestions are more than welcome <3 oh and dont forget to vote 🫶🫶🫶