Birthday cake pt. 1

Tomorrow January 8 is Damiano's birthday and Vic, Ethan, Thomas and I decided to throw a surprise party for him. It was gonna take place at their apartment and we were gonna invite all his friends and maybe some more people, It was gonna be grant. We already bought all the decorations in black & gold. Thomas was gonna get the drinks, Ethan was gonna get the food and vic was gonna keep decorating and welcome the people in. My job was too get the birthday cake and after that keep him from the apartment. I was on my way to the cake shop hours before he was supposed to come back from watching a soccer game with his brother. It was a really cute store at the corner of the street, I opened the door and it was full of people. It's a really famous bakery in Rome and it was full of tourists.

I was waiting and waiting and it wouldn't get any faster i was here for an hour now and i was 2 persons away from it finally being my turn

I was waiting and waiting and it wouldn't get any faster i was here for an hour now and i was 2 persons away from it finally being my turn. As I finally got the cake i walked back to the apartment and i was about to open the door when i saw Damiano's car arrive.
Are. you. kidding. me.
I had the cake in my hand and i didn't know what to do.
"Oh hey y/n" he said as he locked his car.
"Hey? You're early?"
"Good to see you too y/n" he said with a sarcastic tone.
"It ended quicker then expected" he then continued.
"Right.." i said thinking about what my next step should be.
"Are you gonna step aside or.." he said bringing me back to reality.
"No"
"What?"
"I-"
"Y/n don't act crazy" he said as he placed his hands on my hips pushing me to the side, which gave me butterflies.
He was about to open the door and i was NOT gonna let him ruin his own birthday party.
"I GOT YOU A BIRTHDAY CAKE!" I yelled
He turned around.
"Yea i noticed thanks! Lets go eat it inside" He said smiling
"Or we could go to my place!"
"Why would we do that? You always say that you love going to our apartment"
"Yea but we always go here and we never go to my place"
"Okay so shall i get the others?"
"NO"
"Why not?"
"Because.. i wanna talk to you alone"
"Okay" he said smirking.
He opened the door on my side for me as we got to his car. We arrived at my place, I unlocked the door and i walked inside with the cake in my hands until i felt my shoe stuck on something and i tripped, i fucking tripped. I fell with the cake and squashed it with my face the cake was ruined.
"Are you okay?" I heard him say whilst suppressing a laugh.
"Never better"
He helped me up and he placed his finger on my cheek and swatched it. I saw some cake on his finger and he licked it.
"Cant let my favorite cake go to waste now can we?"
He said towering over me.
I swatched a bit off of my face too and the taste of the cake was an explosion of sweetness.
"Mmm" i said closing my eyes enjoying the flavors.
I opened my eyes again and saw him smirking at me.
He grabbed my cheeks and smashed his lips on mine. He pushed me against the wall and his hands were everywhere i was just letting everything happen. His lips were soft and warm, and I felt his hands on my waist giving me butterflies. I always thought if i would ever make out with him i had to be drunk because i would be way too nervous. I finally got the courage to use my hands aswell. I heard his breathing get louder, he started biting my ear and slowly moved to my neck leaving marks. He was passionate and rough. I threw my head back Until a phone ringing interrupted us. He groaned witch made me snort.
"Its vic" i said
I walked away and answered.
"We're ready" is all she said and she hung up.
"Wanna go the appartement?"
"We just got here?"
"I knoww but i'm not the only person who wants to be with you today, unnafortunately i have to share" i said in a seductive voice teasing him.
"You're a cruel person" he said
"But you love me admit it"
"Do i?"
"Oh shut up" i said as i slapped him on the arm.
We got into the car again and drove to the party which he luckily still isn't aware of. We were infront of the door and we entered the hallway.
"It's so dark?" He said in a confused tone.
"How observent of you!" I said mocking him.
He finally got to the door and opened it.
The lights got turned on and everyone jumped from behind their hiding spots.
"SUPRISE!" They all yelled
Damiano held his hand infront of his mouth.
I looked at his reaction smiling like a fool.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I said hugging him.

"I dont know what to say" he said almost tearing up

The bandmates and i hugged him together.
"I love you guys" he whispered.
"We love you too" vic replied
Someone turned on the music and the party was officially started. I had no party clothes on because i was the distraction so i went upstairs to put on a dress. I heard someone follow me.
"I need to change too"
The rooms were next to eachother and we opened the doors at the same time. Looking at eachother as we walked into them. I closed the door leaning on it sliding down to the floor smiling as i thougt about EVERYTHING that happend the past hour. I got myself together and picked out a black dress from vic and wore gold jewelry matching the theme. But i couldnt zip up my dress. I heard the door open and looked in the mirror, there he was standing in the doorway with a suit on complementing his body. And his freshly gelled hair.
"Need some help?" He said supressing a smile.
"Yes"
He walked towards me and i smelled his colonge getting stronger. His hand touched my skin i felt my heart beat go faster and i had goosebumps everywhere. His skin on mine was something i could't describe, it felt right. It was like i was on fire, in a good way. He made the hair on my arm stand right up, he made it hard to breathe, he made my heart beat like im on a rollercoaster. I looked at him in the mirror zipping up my dress. He was looking at my goosebumps smiling at the sight.
"You really like me don't you?"
"Yea? You got a problem with that?"
"No not at all, on the contrary actually"
I smirked at his answer.
"Lets go downstairs their waiting for you birthday boy" I said planting a kiss on the corner of his lips.
"Come here" he said as he grabbed me roughly which made me almost fall back but he caught me not lifting me back but he continued kissing me. We smiled in between our kisses. We walked downstairs and all eyes were on us which made me blush a little, and ofcourse he had to notice it as i saw him smirking to the ground. They congratulated him and we walked towards vic and helped her making drinks.
"Where is the birthday cake?"
"Um there were some complications" i said looking at damiano almost losing it.
He snorted.
"Okay?"
Damiano and i walked towards the middle of the room to dance and lets say we drank a bit more then we thought we would.

We were now making out giving zero fucks the music was hella loud and we were walking upstairs stumbling with every step we took catching eachother

We were now making out giving zero fucks the music was hella loud and we were walking upstairs stumbling with every step we took catching eachother. We walked to his bedroom and one thing led to another....

To be continued..

You will get smut dw ;)