[ 𝟎𝟒𝟔 ] 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I'm just so glad we got to go out with a big ol' bang while we still can." Klaus smiled at his siblings. "Hey, here's to us." He stood up and held his glass upwards. "We've had a hell of a run." Everyone followed his motion, putting their glass forward and saying "cheers".

"Who's next?" asked Luther.

"Oh," Five hummed. "That'd be me 'cause I have finally come to a decision."

Klaus poured more alcohol into his cup. "What's it gonna be, maestro?"

"It's gonna be a duet, my friend."

"Oh!" Luther said in surprise as he sat back down.

"Yay! I feel so special!" Klaus happily moved over to the floor and grabbed the extra mic.

"Oh! This is gonna be good." Luther gave a huge smile as Diego leaned behind his ear.

"No karaoke is good. That's the point," he spoke.

Mace nudged his shoulder. "Stop being such a Debbie Downer and sit the hell down, knife boy. The show is about to begin."

The song started slow with Five singing, "Now, I've . . . had the time of my life. No, I never felt this way before . . . "

"Woo!" cheered Luther as he brought his hands up to clap.

"Yes, I swear," Five went on.

"All right!" Luther continued clapping until he was hit in the head with a pillow by Mace who shushed him.

"It's the truth . . . And I owe it all to you . . . "

"Oh, I . . . " Klaus entered with a high-pitched voice, and Mace brought out in chuckles. "Had the time of my life. And I owe it all to you." The instrumental turned more upbeat and Mace stood up, starting to dance. "Oh! Gettin' funky in here!" Klaus shouted as Mace danced in his spot.

"I've been waiting for so long," the two sang together. "Now I've finally found someone to stand by me. We saw the writing on the wall. As we felt this magical fantasy. Now with passion in our eyes. There's no way we could disguise it secretly. So we take each other's hand. 'Cause, we seem to understand the urgency."

Mace then shouted, "I'm your biggest fan!" The two laughed as they then resumed.

"Just remember . . . "

"Luther!" Five shouted to get the boy up with them.

"Oh!" Luther began to get up.

"Come on. Come on." Luther laughed as he got up. "Viktor. Viktor, don't be shy. Diego, you too."

Viktor reluctantly put down his glass as he got up slowly. "You don't want this."

"Okay, screw it." Diego moved toward them.

"Get in here, Diego! Come on! Come on! Look lively! You, too, Mace!" Klaus called the boy out and he hopped toward them, letting Klaus wrap his arm around his shoulders as they all began to sing.

"This could be love. Because . . . I've had the time of my life. No, I never felt this way before. Yes, I swear. Yes, I swear. It's the truth. And I owe it all to you. 'Cause I've had The time of my life. And I've searched through every open door Till I found the truth . . . and I owe it all to you."

The song ended with a loud beat and everyone moved back to their spots with smiles. "Who's next?"

Mace cleared his throat as he stood up, holding a hand out to Klaus as he took a deep breath. "Will you sing this song with me?"

Klaus looked blemished. "Will I know it?"

Mace chuckled. "We sang it together as kids all the time when it first came out. There's not one chance you don't remember."