[ 𝟎𝟒𝟐 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

Y/n headed down the basement stairs of the academy to hear a loud pulsing noise coming from an area of the room. She could hear talking, but it wasn't that clear from the gushing of the Kugelblitz. As she walked up behind Diego, she saw the anomaly and gasped.

"My vision . . . That's what I saw." Y/n stepped forward. The others took notice of her as she now faced to face with the ball of glowing light.

Five scrunched his eyebrows. "What're you talking about?"

"When we were all in the bar and the Kugelblitz sent out a wave and my head hurt like crazy, it showed me images of some things. One of them . . . was this."

The others looked at the orb and watched as it pulsed.

"Grace has been tracking the waves," stated Fei. "Next one is due in tomorrow, three hours from now."

"All right, so what do we do?" questioned Diego as Y/n took his side.

"We trap it," confirmed Sloane.

"Dyson sphere?" Five asked in question.

"Yeah." she nodded.

Five clicked his tongue and turned his body toward her with a look. He wanted to test her knowledge and see if she actually knew what she was talking about. Trapping it sounded like a ill-advised plan with no figuration of what was about to occur or an elucidation. "Okay. Confinement factor?"

"0.98 at peak energy flux," she answered as if it were easy math.

"Tensile strength?"

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals." Sloane lifted an eyebrow.

"Should I be finding this hot?" Lila questioned as the wind from the Kugelblitz moved her hair across her face.

"No!" Diego and Luther answered.

"Yes," Y/n whispered in her ear as she watched Sloane and Lila smirked.

"What do you think, Five?" Allison asked as she looked down.

"Could work. Or we could all die horribly." Five thought to himself for a brief moment. "I'm in."

"You're not the one we need," Ben hissed.

"Excuse you?" Allison lifted her head.

"For this to work, we need Sloane, Lila, Y/n," Fei pointed to the individuals as she spoke, now adding, "Christopher, and—"

"Viktor. Of course," Allison uttered and left the basement.

Y/n looked toward the cube. "You're still alive?" Christopher beeped. "How's that even possible?" She turned her attention near the stairs Allison just vanished toward and began to take a step.

"So, you'll help?" Feit questioned as the sparrows reached the stairs.

Y/n stopped in her tracks and thought in her head for a quick moment. This could be a good way to get Mace back on her side. They need her, so why not bargain.

Y/n shook her head as she turned her shoulder and looked back at the sparrows. "I'll only help if I get something in return."

The Sparrows looked at her—then each other—and nodded.

Y/n trekked down the steps slowly, one by one, until she reached the bottom. "Give me my brother, let me bring the real Mace back, and the Kugelblitz is gone." Y/n smiled. "Fail to do so and . . . we all die a miraculous death to a pulsing orb of fire that should be up in space shining light to us instead of being stared at by people who have multiple mental issues," she chuckled and she announced the different outcome.