[ 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭.

___________________________________

𝐘/𝐧

After the whole meeting debacle I decided to chill out in my room and blow off some steam. That basically consisted of me throwing a tennis ball to my wall and back in rhythmic pattern.

Now getting bored, I decided to go to the main room only to see Klaus trying to talk to Reginald's ashes.

"Listen up, old man. You know, if I was murdered, and if one of my sons—adopted sons—happened to be able to commune with the dead, I might think about," he thought for a sec. "I don't know, I don't know. . . manifesting!"

This makes me chuckle. It didn't go unnoticed by Klaus who turns to me and curtsies with a smile and turns back to Reginald's urn he continues to talk. "I don't know about you, but I need a drink," he began to reach across the counter only for him to knock Reginald's urn over, spilling the ashes across the
island.

Now, that was my breaking point. I started to bust out laughing. So hard that tears start to form.

"N/n, help me!" Klaus says as he scooped up the ashes.

"Nope, you brought this onto yourself." I turn around. "I'll just be in my bedroom. Making no noise, pretending that I don't exist," I discreetly walk away.

Heading up the main stairs, I pass by mom. "Y/n, have you taken you medicine yet?" she asks kindly.

Growing up, Grace (mom as we called her), was kind and caring. Anything you could ask for. She would read up bedtime stories when we were younger, do our laundry, clean up after us, and Vanya, Allison, and I looked up to her.

"No, I haven't, mom. Don't worry, I'll take it before the funeral," I take medicine for my ptsd that's caused from my powers. Also for my anxiety which is getting better.

"Okay. Just don't forget to take them," she tells me as she continues her journey down the hallway.

"Don't worry mom, I won't forget."

Going the opposite way, I make my way up to my room and get ready for the funeral. I head towards my closet and pick out my f/o, putting it on and taking out my f/s, setting them near my bed so when the funeral starts, I could put them on. I climb onto my bed and lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling. Tracing the patterns that are on my ceiling in my mind as I start to space out.

16 Years Ago

"Where are we going? What is this place?" I ask as Reginald brings me to a giant vault that has a small window and one swinging light on the top.

The air was compressed. It felt cold as the concrete touched my feet as I walked on the floor. Upon closer look, the inside of the vault was plastered with foam triangles.

Sound proof it was.

He looks towards Pogo who was on the side of him and gives him a nod, allowing him to open the door. The door opens Reginald pushes me inside.

Landing on my knees, I looked up to see a bed with white sheets, a pillow, and a blanket. As I got up, the door behind me slammed shut causing me to jump.