[ 𝟎𝟑𝟎 ] 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.

"Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald."

The news reporter shows a picture of Vanya. "Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza."

He holds up a picture of Diego's mugshot. "A Cuban exile known only as Diego. Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium."

He shows a photo of Luther fighting. "A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias "King Kong."

He shows a photo of Allison at a protest holding a sign. "Allison Chestnut, Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter."

He shows a glass mural of Klaus. "And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader."

He shows a photo of Five. "The FBI is asking the public to be the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network."

"Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days," spoke Five, making me chuckle.

"God, I hate that photo," Diego groans, covering his face.

"Wait, why isn't Y/n wanted?" Luther points out as they look back at the news as he was announcing something.

"A young girl named Y/n Gussman, wanted for suspected murder of two teenage boys on December 26th, 1949. Some say that they saw the alleged girl on the scene with another woman who had curled red hair."

My siblings looked at me with wide eyes I looked at the screen. "Well. . . I mean, they aren't wrong. I did, kinda—sorta, blew up two peoples heads in front of El."

"Y/n!" My siblings shouted.

"What? They were getting on El's and I's nerves and wouldn't go away so I made them go away. She didn't tell anyone—well, she can't anyways she's kinda dead. I do think she told Aubrey though, but it's fine, she won't snitch," I smile. "I think."

"Okay, never mind that," Allison excused. "But, they're saying I instigated the riot?" she scoffs. "That's unbelievable."

" Look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday," Luther spoke up. "So. . ."

Diego scoffs. "Yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. We let Kennedy die."

Allison rolls her eyes. "Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the Secret Service. It's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here."

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya shakes.

"I have this yurt just outside Reykjavik," Klaus comes down the stairs. "We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely."

"Hey, numb-nuts," Five calls as Klaus mutters, "Welcoming. . ."

"Hiding's not gonna make a difference here. The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go," Five explained.