[ 𝟎𝟒𝟓 ] 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬: 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝒊𝒔 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤

Start from the beginning

A loud sound of thunder and a lightning strike shocked in front of them as Mace appeared with a smile leading the two to yell out of terror.

"Shit!"

"What the hell?"

Mace smiled as he patted down his shoulders and took away the sparks as well as the smoke. "Wow! Did not think that was gonna work!"

Y/n stood up and wobbled. "What the hell was that?"

Mace chuckled as he tried to regain his footing. "I tried out a new power thingy. It's like I teleported. I was just upstairs and now—poof, I'm here. I'm, like, Houdini, sis."

Y/n gave no expression before she started sputtering out in laughter and that led Mace to start laughing as well. Viktor took that time to also leave the living room and head over to Reginald's office to get some space away from everyone.

The twins ended up going upstairs as drunk as they were and ended up in Mace's room. There was a made-up bed that lay on the floor beside his own so Mace could sleep on the previous night before. The twins wanted to have one of the legendary sleepovers that they had like when they were younger so they brought their idea to life.

They laid down on his giant bed and calmed down from their laughter. They sighed out as Y/n used her power to bring over a blanket and lay it over herself as Mace grabbed the one from the floor.

Y/n groaned as she turned on her side. "You better turn in your side, Dipper."

Mace chuckled. "My name doesn't start with a D, dumbo."

Y/n gasped. "I am not an elephant."

"You sure?" Mace looked over at her and she slammed a pillow onto his head and soon started to suffocate him.

Mace started to thrash around and shout under the blanket as his sister covered his airwaves. "Yeah, that's right. Call for your momma." She kept the pillow on him until he fake passed out, and she took it off with a smile. "Yes! Last one standing!"

Mace opened his eyes with a chuckled as he turned on his side and clicked off the lamp that shined up the room. "Nighty night, sis," he spoke as if he were a small child.

It was actually quite funny because it was something the two would say to each other when they were little. Mace came up with it when they were four, and he still used it since it was just a thing they had with each other.

Now, Y/n thought it was corny for the first few days, but soon grew accustomed to it after she got used to him saying it for a while. She would responded back, "Nighty night, bro" and then the two would just go to sleep and repeat it the next night like a routine.

Y/n closed her eyes. "Shh," she uttered as she placed a hand over his mouth.

"Ew!" he groaned as he slapped her hand away.

"Quietness, por favor. Gracias," Y/n rolled back over and mumbled. "Nighty night, bro."

As the night went on as it was supposed to, everyone moving around the house to specific areas, people talking to each other, everyone finding their own needs and wants as the night went forth.