Special Chapter - Izuku's Birthday

We see Moona waking up as she then got off the couch and then talked in her head.

Moona : 'Still were you really my opposite?'

Hoshinova : 'Well no I was only your anger but now I'm almost all your emotions'

??? : Ok and Cut. That was good Moona.

She smiled as she finally got off the couch and walked out of the room making it turn out to be a stage with the decorations inside being designed for the scene. She got out of the stage as she walked over to the camera person who we see it turns out to be Sora.

Sora : That was such a good act Moona.

Moona : *smiles* Thanks.

As she said we can hear shouting in the background.

??? : YOU DIDN'T EDIT THAT PROPERLY.

??? : I'M TRYING HERE PETTAN

??? : HAHH OH COME HERE GRANNY LET ME GIVE YOU ONE GOOD CHOKING

Sora and Moona knew who it was as they both had a sweat drop on their heads.

Sora : I mean our personality doesn't change much even in the set as it is based on us.

Moona : But we still have our fun as it does get lively.

We then changed our camera scene as we look towards Holomyth with Gura standing on her trident balancing. She was smiling smugly as we see that she wasn't happy about her balancing on the trident. She was actually upside down with Baelz below her holding the trident while she was also smiling smugly.

Gura then proceeds to T-Pose as she asserts her dominance.

Gura : And now me and Baelz are both gods.

Baelz : That's right.

We see the rest of the myths looking at Gura as Amelia even had a sweat drop.

Amelia : You may want to come down Gura we don't know how long you can stay like that.

Gura : Ahh please don't worry I'm not falling anytime soon.

But it seems like luck made it impossible as she got hit in the head by a random crowbar as she got hit hard that she has stars around her head as she fall down face planted onto the ground.

We then look to see Ina who somehow had the same crowbar as she was holding it in her hand. She was even smiling as she swing her crowbar around.

Ina : Well that was good to test if it can be like a boomerang.

It wasn't long before Baelz also dropped down from the ceiling as the rest of the Holocouncil came into the scene seeing Gura now has a bump on her head.

??? : Alright guys so how is the story going now?

A random boy then walked into the room as everyone looked at him as Gura gave the thumbs up while the rest nodded.

The boy was content with the answer as he went to other studios in the building to check on how the whole story is progressing.

As we look we can see to be someone who has a smile on his face as it seems like he was smirking but it was just a mask. His outfit was even some kind of suit as he walks around the place. We can even see him holding a coffee mug saying "Yeah so what Fuck Life".

We then see someone else who looks to be a blonde with green eyes as he seems to be wearing normal clothing as he pass by the person with the smirk while they both high fived before turning around and did a handshake.