Chapter 26 - How did we meet again?

Haachama was seen running across the hallways as she kept doing acrobatics non-stop for some reason. She was somehow able to keep dodging many people as she kept doing it as it makes them wonder when and how was she ever like this. It was by when she reached the living room that she finally stopped before going to the couch and sitting down.

 It was by when she reached the living room that she finally stopped before going to the couch and sitting down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Akai : *sigh* She did it again oh well *turns on the tv* not like I can do anything about her.

As she did one of her genmates Natsuiro popped her head out of the door looking at Akai.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Natsuiro : Is she-?

Akai : Yeah I got control again don't worry.

Natsuiro : Ok thank god *walks in*

Natsuiro was seen to be holding popcorn in her hands before she went and sat down on the couch with Akai. By then she asked if she can switch on a movie to which Akai agreed with no problems.

As they were watching a movie about a man with a weird blob where he was talking to him in his head while trying to not talk loudly. He was apparently talking about what to do a serial killer in jail who may or may not have a red blob inhabiting in him.

Natsuiro : Say these past few days have been kinda exhausting, streams just came left and right just right when we came back from our vacation *sigh* Why is it like that?

Akai : Well because we were gone for 2 weeks that it was a chance that we would be getting more streams that usual.

Natsuiro : Well either way it was just too much for me *slouches* Even I can get tired when I am a very energetic person.

Akai : Well there's nothi- 

Haachama : Hehe well I enjoyed the streams as it felt forever.

Natsuiro : Oh god please no don't do something stupid.

Haachama : Hehe you wish *pulls out a hot wet towel out of nowhere* Now let me put this under your arm for you *gets closer*

Natsuiro : *moves away* No

Haachama : Cmon *inches closer*

Natsuiro : *moves away more * No.