Chapter 10 - Reminiscing

We now continue our last chapter to an airhead in the hallways walking while not noticing her surroundings as she bumps into her genmate Kronii, the time warden.

Kronii : There you are Mumei I was looking all over for you after you finished your streams what were you doing?

Mumei : Umm I forgor

Kronii : *sweat drops* 'I wonder how she doesn't even forget when she streams even though she forgets about what she was doing or her past events'. How about we go travel though time again to see the past but you shouldn't interfere with the timeline unlike last time where you actually met yourself it would've caused a paradox you're lucky that you're forgetful so the event never happened to begin with.

Mumei : Did it really happen I can't remember but yeah lets go to the past I want to remember somethings.

Kronii smiled at the sight of Mumei acting like a young kid even though she has been living as long as civilization was living.

Kronii : Well then lets go I was starting to forget a few things maybe going back in time will help me remember it.

Mumei : Come on lets go I want to see our past and what happened *jumping up and down*.

Kronii then opened a portal where the portal showed clocks as both her and Mumei walked through it and they were walking down the hallway where it showed different doors showing different months on it. Kronii walked to the September from last year where she opened the door and saw the events of her and the holocouncil walking down the road eating bread as they all talked about what happened when they were streaming.

Mumei peaked her head into the door to see the entire city during that day and saw it was sun set where their past started to walk down the path back to hololive HQ where they were suddenly met with a boy with green hair on a roof looking down at them smiling. He was wearing some sort of costume that seems like something heros would wear as he was staring at the sun set.

Kronii at the door was confused as she didn't remember this event from last year as she see both her past and the boy striking up a conversation. She see her past self smiling and laughing at what the boy said that even the holocouncil members even laughed.

Kronii : 'What the? Why is our past selves talking to that boy making it look like they knew him for a while. I can't remember this memory at all it wasn't even there but at the same time it was always there'

Mumei for some odd reason was staying quiet and not moving from her place as she started having tears falling down her face. She suddenly held her head in pain and crouched down as Kronii got down holding her confused on what was happening.

Kronii : Mumei! are you ok do you need to not look at this right now?

Mumei : I don't know why Kronii but seeing the boy there just sparked something within me making me suddenly cry. I don't understand why I am crying even though this was the first time I seen him.

Mumei : But at the same time I let like I could never forget him no matter how much I try

Kronii was speechless as the thought of Mumei not forgetting someone other than members in hololive that she felt like she could understand her even though she couldn't get why right now.

Kronii : How about we try to listen in on what our past selves are saying to him and maybe we can remember.

Mumei nodded as she slowly stopped crying even though there is still some tears begging to come out of her eye she hold it in so she can hear the conversation from their past.

Past ??? : and you know what he looked like after he won was just chained up to a log and looked like a dog trying to get out of his leash since his cockiness just couldn't accept the fact he won with his opponent not using his full power.

Past Sana : *laughing hard* I can just imagine how looked like during that moment he probably looked like an angry Pomeranian.

Past Kronii : Even though I don't like him it's funny thinking on how his pride got hurt just from him thinking someone is underestimating him.

Past Mumei : hmm dogs *drools* wonder how tasty they could be.

Everyone present there looked at past Mumei with a face saying "Are you ok there?". Sometimes she say dark things that people never expect and she doesn't even realize what she said.

Past ??? : Anyways how are you girls doing? Are you guys ok with the work you are doing?

Past Fauna : Oh we are fine sure the work is added on us with our duties but we enjoyed doing this.

Past ??? : Then I'm glad I recommended this to you when we first met.

Past Baelz : It was a year ago when you were still a stuttering mess. Of course it took time for us to decide whether or not we could join but we were happy we took your suggestion.

Past ??? : Then I'll be here to support you all the way. *smiles that somehow looks like the sun*

The girls looked away blushing as they couldn't bare to look at the sun smile they always remembered when he first talked to them.

Kronii and Mumei at the door even looked away as they felt like they were looking at the sun but at the same time they were blushing at how cute it was. They can't deny that they never felt this feeling before as it felt too familiar to them.
They both then closed the door while smiling as they both looked at each other before walking back through the portal to the present.

Some time has passed in the present while they were looking through the memories of the past. It was now sun set as Kronii was looking at the sun set where Mumei walked back into the building. Kronii then thought about something.

Kronii : 'If we knew that boy in the past I shouldn't be able to forget him but something must have happened during that time till now that made us forget him. Even Mumei justifies it saying she knew him but the memory wasn't there. I need to get to the bottom of this and look through everything in the timeline. Maybe there's an anomaly in the past causing this to happen or rather something happened that can possibly make us forget him. Not only him I even noticed ID Gen 3 and both gura and Amelia seem to be into the same thing as me as they were discussing the other day about the boy that fits the description of him from that part of time. Whatever it is now drives me to figure out what happened during the past to get to where we are now.

Kronii then walked away back to the Hololive HQ before going to her room and opening a cabinet revealing files of the day on the month.

Kronii : Time to start looking through them all.