Chapter 22 - Rewinded

All of Holomyth were patched up well only gura, Amelia and Ina were due to Calli and Kiara being immortal they had no injuries.

They were sitting in the lounge area where they all gathered due to the events they were receiving.

Moona : So are we going to question our luck with the recent events.

Pekora : You know for once Moona's blank expression fits this situation peko

Marine : Well either way can we ask ourselves why is our life suddenly experiencing this even when these events could've happened at very close time.

gura : I'm beginning to question is the universe against us.

Sana : I'm not against you girls.

Mumei : Well for some reason it may have something to do with the boy we seen in the visions.

Fauna : Mumei has a point ever since we got the visions about the boy many weird things started to happen at once.

By then Kronii walked into the room holding a some folders and is reading one with the date 28th December on it. She was staring into it.

Amelia : Kronii? What are you doing?

Kronii : hmm its strange.

Mio : What is strange?

Kronii : Well as far as I'm reading into the date I can't get any lead about the boy even though as I seen him pop up with us in hololive before he was no longer seen after the Winter break of UA.

Okayu : You think something happened to him that made him be forgotten.

Zeta : Even if he's forgotten there should still be files about him somewhere but I looked up his database and can't find it.

Koyori : Whoever we are dealing with is as sneaky as a snake in order to destroy his records.

Sana : I don't think this person alone can destroy the files easily not to mention anything referring to him. We would be dealing with not more than one person.

Koyori : Hmm.... *opening her panels*

Chloe : What's on your mind Chloe? *leans in on her*