" Yeah!!! That's me... Jungkook from Seoul "

Still fiesty Jeon!!!

" You are lucky... I'm in good mood today.. Don't test my patience Jeon... "

" Sorry sir... Ask me anything... I'll answer "

Jungkook doest want to challenge Taehyung and get expelled from the school which could make his life more miserable. He have to endure everything until he gets his money.

" Good!! Do you know me before?! Or like have you seen me before joining this school?! "

" No sir."

" Oh.... ! Okay My name...?? have you heard it before anywhere... "

Taehyung asked and raised from his seat to casually wander around his office room. Actually he wanted to get close to Jungkook and take a close look at him. But he don't want to scare Jungkook away.

Jungkook wonders where he heard that name before, suddenly his mind strikes the memories of mystery stories and the boy who loved the prince. His name was Kim Taeyoung.

" Yeah!! Jimin and his wierd stori...... I mean.. Park Jimin told me about the prophecy' story.. He said about ' The prince's friend and his name.. It's similar to your's" Jungkook excitedly started to say but corrected himself in the middle.

Friends?! Are you sure?!

Say it right Jeon!

" Oh! That mythical story?? Leave it... It's a common name here.. So,Who is your room mate in dorm?! "

" Park Jimin... Sir"

So... It was you, last night, huh?

" Good... Be good to Jimin, Take care of him... And... Do you know you should not grow your hair like this.. " Saying this Taehyung closed the gap and stand just behind Jungkook's chair, very close.

Tae slightly caressed Jungkook's mullet and his fingers accidentally brushes Jungkook's nape, he slightly flinched and Taehyung bent his neck back in a content feeling.

" I'll trim it sir.... Mr. Min already told me to trim my hair.. I'll do it this weekend. "

Ohh!! No Jeon... I never seen someone looks as good as you in long hair

No one other than you.. Ggukie

" Jeongguk!! No need to trim.. It looks good on you.. "

Omg! Is he flirting with me...

Something doesn't feel right here..

" No sir... I'm boy with some principles.. If there is rules then I have to follow it, I need to cut my hair.. I will do it.. For your information.. My name is Jeon Jungkook."

Ahhh!! this boy is really tough...

" Whatever... You can go to your class now.. "

" Ok sir.. "

Jungkook gets up from his chair happily. He feels something off and he is not feeling comfortable around Taehyung, so he is glad to leave his office.

Even though all Jungkook wanted is to leave , Taehyung don't want to leave him, but he is out of question now. He cannot keep Jungkook here for long, against his wish.

Jungkook walk past Taehyung and there is not much distance between them when Jungkook placed his hand on the door knob.

" Wait!! " Taehyung placed his hands above Jungkook's hand over the knob to stop him from going. Jungkook swiftly removed his hand from Taehyung 's hand and looked at Taehyung..

" Yes sir??!! "

" Jungkook!!! You smell like fresh rain that falls on fresh grass which grown on little dry land.. You smell like.. Petricho... "

" Yeah petrichore... Smell of first rain, my perfume flavour "

" Jeon, do you know how did they prepare that flavour in ancient times??! "

" Thy prepared this flavour in ancient times? I donno.. But it's my favorite flavour. How did they prepared it...?"

" By baking a unique variety of clay with some added grass oil extract, then the perfume is extracted from cotton by collecting and cooling the steam. It's a difficult process, but worth the strain. You can never get that authenticity in your modern perfume"

Because the way you smelled... I still remember...

I was crazy for you... Ggukie!!

" That's not entirely true...Because, mine is branded perfume.. No match for this... "

" You won't say this once you smell your old perfume.. " Taehyung says..

Mine???!!!