7

Itachi Pov

While walking going home, i this subdivision is so quite, fresh air and clean. Then i saw Naruto with... DEIDARA?! walking here outside, Deidara was holding both of Naruto shoulders, he was tall than Naruto... He was wearing green pajamas and his blindfold, his ponytail is so cute... WHAT'S WITH THAT RED RIBBON ON HIS PONYTAIL?!

"Ohh Itachi nii!" Naruto pointed at me, he grabs Deidara's hand and ran going here. Then suddenly Deidara stumbled on th rock causing him to fell down, naruto gasp and knelt down to help him stand up, i also ran going to help, i grabe his wrist and holds his waist to support his balance "I'm so sorry niichan!" Naruto apologized, Deidara didn't complain anything.

Wait-

His wrist is small, i can feel his soft skin, his tiny waist, he really looks like a girl!!!

"Thank you for helping" Naruto thanked, i just nodded, i let go of him.

"What with this ri-"

"Sheeeeeeshhhhh" Naruto shushed, he went close to me "He looks so cute at that ribbon ya know?" Naruto whispered, i smiled and nodded.

"What are you whispering there Naruto? Who are you talking to?" Deidara asked, his voice is so soft, he is so attractive!

"Ahh Itachi nii, Sasuke's niichan" Naruto said, Deidara just nodded, Deidara motioned his hand like he is looking for something, Naruto grab his hand and placed on his shoulder. "Were going home now!" Naruto waved a good bye and walked with Deidara.