A Happy Day

I'm giving everyone a happy chapter because I wanted this since I started this story. ENJOY 🕺

Revali's POV:

I woke up to a knock on my door. It was like 5AM so I had no idea who it could be. I stumbled over to the door, and rubbed my eyes. I opened the door, and Link was in the doorway.

"Link...it's 5 in the fucking morning what?" He smiled, and seemed to have full energy. He let himself in and then walked into my kitchen. This was normal, I just closed my door and went into the kitchen with him.

"What ideas do you have?" He had bread and was putting it in the toaster. I yawned and leaned against the counter.

"So I was thinking..." He stuffed the toast into his mouth.

"We should go out to eat, and then go to one of the Hyrule parks." He said with his mouth full. I didn't know about the park, because well we're in highschool.

"I mean if the others are good with it then yeah." He smiled and started to walk out to the living room but almost fell on his face, I caught him, but he could've face planted onto my hard flooring.

"Link, you would be dead without me." He took a deep breath, and chuckled. We both sat on the couch next to each other.

Revali- YOU AND MIPHA COME BY WHENEVER CRAZY CAME HERE AND WOKE ME UP.

Zelda- OKAY 👍

Link stared at my phone, so did I.

"Why's Zelda up so early?" I shrugged. Link sighed, and layed down onto my shoulder.

"I'm so tired." He buried his face onto my shoulder, I chuckled.

"This is why you don't wake up at 5 in the morning." He scoffed, we stayed like that for a while, and I think he fell asleep but it didn't bother me, it warmed my heart surprisingly.

Zelda POV:

I stared at Mipha, she was still sleeping. I felt like I failed her in some way, it didn't make sense, but I felt like I failed to help her. I would do anything for her, I'd sell my winning lottery ticket just for her. It sounds so weird, but I couldn't help it. I started to message Revali after a while.

Zelda- MIPHA IS STILL SLEEPING 😳

Revali- LINK FELL ASLEEP AS WELL HE WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO COME BY AT 5 IN THE MORNING 🙄

I giggled quietly.

Zelda- IS HE LAYING ON YOU AS WELL?

Revali- YEAH, BUT WDYM BY "AS WELL" ?

I smiled at my phone, and then looked down at Mipha.

Zelda- MIPHA CAME BY YESTERDAY, SHE WAS CRYING, SO SHE JUST FELL ASLEEP HUGGING ME.

Also didn't expect him to say yes.

Revali- LINK IS JUST LAYING ON MY SHOULDER, ALSO THATS ADORABLE.

I scoffed.

Zelda- SHUT UP REVALI

Revali- IM JUST SAYING!!

I started to type something, but stopped. Mipha was starting to wake up, so I set my phone down to the side.

Mipha's POV:

I started waking up, I totally forgot that I went to Zelda's house, I panicked and fell backwards off the couch, and lay there miserable.

"Mipha! Are you okay??" I started laughing uncontrollably, Zelda's face went calmer, and she started to laugh as well. I calmed down, and sat up on the floor.