Chapter 25

Roman collapsed on top of Athena, "Holy fuck, that was mind blowing."  He kissed her then rolled off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a towel to clean up," he said then emerged from the bathroom a minute later.  He took the warm towel and wiped between her legs, then his member.  He tossed it in the corner with the other dirty laundry then fell next to her.  He wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close, almost on top of him.

He brushed some hair out of her face, "you ok?"  Maybe he read her signals wrong?

"That was life changing," she buried her face in his neck, embarrassed about the things she said in the heat of the moment.

"I agree sweetheart," he kissed her head, "but it'll get even better."

"How can it be better than that?"  She wasn't sure if she could believe him.

"Trust me, today was the best orgasm I've had, but once we learn more about each others body, it will be even more amazing."

Our mate is a sex GOD!

Artemis!  Go back to sleep.

No, that was...spectacular!  You better appreciate him!  Oh, I'm already imagining what else we could do!  Artemis showed Athena some pictures which embarrassed her even more.

"Are you blushing again?"  He tilted her head to look at her.

"Um, yeah, I was kinda loud.  And Artemis just showed me some things."

"Sweetheart, don't ever feel embarrassed about doing anything with me."  He held her chin, caressing her jaw.  "It was hot, you're hot, and the sexiest woman I've ever known."  He kissed her again, getting lost in her mouth when a stomach growled.

"Was that you or me?"  She started turning red again.

"Doesn't matter, we both need food.  I would suggest a quick shower, but I don't think it'd be quick.  Or just a shower and you're probably a bit sore.  We should wait a while before having another round."

He jumped up, holding his hand out to help her up.  "I still need to freshen up."  He smacked her ass when she walked by him.  "ROMAN PHOENIX!!  WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

At her screaming, he rushed into the bathroom, only to stop abruptly and smirk at her.  "I marked you."

Her mad eyes met his proud ones in the mirror and all her anger disappeared.  She started laughing and turned to hit him.  "I gave you ONE mark!  Look at me!"

"I'm possessive, what can I say?  You loved it when I did it."  He kissed all the hickeys around her neck.

"You're proud of yourself, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."  He smiled goofy at her.

Mate is awesome!

"Get out, I need to fix myself."  She started pushing him.

"You better not cover those up!  Wear them proudly!"  She shook her head at him as she closed the door.  Once alone, she leaned against the door a moment before examining her neck.

It's not that bad.

He gave me a dozen hickeys!

So?  They'll go away in a day or two anyway.  He wanted to mark us.

I wish he really could.

Well, this is all he can do.  Athena agreed and resigned herself to having multiple red spots for all to see.