"you guys are scarier without the masks." Klaus said before starting to chuckle again earning a slap on the face by cha-cha and then they both glanced over at bonnie.

"you are a real piece of shit, you know that?" bonnie asked tilting her head to the side breathing heavily knowing that she was probably gonna put back on the bandana. cha-cha slapped her as well and this time she busted her lips making it start to bleeding.

"that's no way to say hello to your old friends, is it?" Hazel asked glancing between the two of them and Klaus closed his eyes dropping his head to the side while Bonnie kept a stone cold stare at them.

"can't we call it a night? i already have you what you wanted. just please..."

"what?" bonnie hissed over at Klaus who lazily turned his head over to Bonnie who had widen eyes.

"I just told them about the lab, bon bon." Klaus said before turning his head back at Hazel and cha-cha ignoring the glare from Bonnie, "please let us go. please."

"well, technically we want your brother." cha-cha said looking directly at Klaus, "is your brother here now?"

Klaus groaned and looked past bonnie, "you're gonna have to be a little more specific on that." mid sentence he started to chuckle and this pushed another button on cha-cha as he slapped him again in the face. "ow! i told you already. he's not coming! no one will. I'm surprising Diego isn't here for bon."

bonnie frowned her eyebrows starting to think about that. it's true, if Diego truly did care he would have solved it hours ago where she was to get her to safety. but it's been more than 10 hours. maybe he truly doesn't care.

if only she knew all the trouble Diego had gotten himself into just to find her, even went as far as to asking luther for help. also making a certain 14 year old drunk for two things, one of those things was because of her.

"well, number five knows now. we left him a message and when he comes for you and her, we'll be ready."

Cha-cha and Hazel started to close the windows and turn off the lights turning the chair of Klaus to the front while they kept Bonnie the same in the bed. Klaus sobbed dropping his head to the floor while Bonnie didn't have any more strengths in herself to do anything else.

she already used the rest to piss off Hazel and cha-cha. bonnie closed her eyes and she dropped herself down on the bed. she felt tears start to whelm up in her eyes and a chocked sobbed escaped her lips.

"we'll be okay, bon bon." Klaus whispered to bonnie who curled herself up in a ball as much as she can and sobbed quietly. "I-I-I promise you."

she didn't know if she should believe him or not.

&&&

"BONNIE!" Klaus mumbled loud enough for the girl to hear and wake up. bonnie frowned her eyebrows and opened her eyes roughly at Klaus who nodded his head over to the window as he noticed a shadow about to pass by them.

bonnie managed to sit up on the bed and her eyes widen as the familiar women past by them, patch. it was patch. the women that Diego had something with, the only women that bonnie ever liked for Diego. she opened her mouth to say something but it was blocked by the once again bandana over her mouth.

Klaus then started to slam his head on the table making a loud thumping sound along with grunting a little at the pain. Bonnie helped a little by kicking on the floor hard as she can since her legs were tie up.

Bonnie started to cry as Klaus started to sob as the women pass by them and Bonnie's stomps started to fade away as her cries only got louder and louder. Klaus turned his head over at Bonnie and gave her a sad/sorry look before both go their eyes widen when they heard the door lock click and open.

Klaus started to whimper loudly and Bonnie let out a chocked sob as patch went immediately over to bonnie, her shaky hands going all over her body and with every single touch bonnie winched in pain. Patch took off the bandana and wiped away Bonnie's tears before going over to Klaus.

"are you Diego's brother?" patch asked Klaus who nodded his head hysterically. "I'm detective patch."

Klaus yelped nodding his head towards the back and patch placed a finger over her mouth and she took out a pocket knife cutting the ropes off of Klaus and then went over to Bonnie who held her sobs in to not make noise and cut off her ropes.

once she was loose bonnie threw herself onto patch who let out a sigh of relief and hugged back the girl as tightly as she can as the girl muffled her sobs against her leather jacket. the door from the bathroom creaked making patch quickly put Bonnie behind her and held her gun up.

Klaus ducked down to the floor while bonnie stayed behind patch. Hazel came out of the bathroom and immediately patch started to shoot fire and started to walk closer to the bathroom.

Bonnie wanted to open her eyes, to stop her from getting closer. to stop her from the next turn of events to happen, to stop her from getting her life taken away in front of her life.

she didn't hear anything else other than a gun shot from behind bonnie going straight over to patch and her body thumping onto the floor. she didn't hear how loud her scream was, how loud she sobbed for help.

she didn't hear when the police came and took her to the bottom of the hotel to talk to her. she wanted it all gone. she wanted nothing more than to switch places with patch.

than to forget anything happen.

she wanted nothing more than to be in the arms of Diego where she feels the most safe.