𝒙. injection

Comincia dall'inizio

Bonnie started to move in her chair trying to get the knots off her hands and her legs and trying to get the bandana off her mouth. the women stood in front of Bonnie and kneeled down taking off her bandana. "oh yeah, you're the one she wants."

"what do you want from me?" Bonnie asked as the women placed her hands on the side of the chair and stood up leaning her face to her eye level smirking evilly.

"I want you to tell us where five is." she said remembering her from when they went after five while he was getting Delores and she remembers her from the important mission that the handler set her and him to do.

bonnie leaned forward as well making the women back away ever so slightly, "go fuck yourself." the womens face dropped and she instantly lifted her right hand and slapped it over the girls cheek making her head turn to the side facing Klaus who's eyes widen.

"cha-cha i don't thi-" the man behind her started to say and the women, who's name is cha-cha, quickly looked up at the man with angry eyes.

"don't give a shit we're going to get something out of her or him." cha-cha said before turning her head back over at bonnie who clenched her jaw and then unclenched it to make the pain go away. "you want this the easy way or hard way?"

bonnie moved her head back to cha-cha and gave her a glare not saying a single word before spitting in her space. cha-chan wiped away the spit and stood up. "Hazel, let's waterboard him," cha-cha quickly said before giving bonnie one last hit, "inject her again."

cha-cha went over to the table grabbing the wet rug while Hazel, the man, moved the chair again next to the bathroom and bonnie shook her head in a rapid pace, her breath started to quicken and her mind thought of a million ways she could escape but neither of them worked as the man grabbed the needle and before Bonnie could say another word he injected her and immediately her eyes dropped.

and she was greeted by the darkness.

&&&

BONNIE was waken up by mumble cries from Klaus. she slowly opened up her eyes and there was nothing but darkness and her eyes widen looking around the area and she noticed Klaus in front of her tied up in the same chair with tape over his mouth.

Bonnie was on the ground with her legs and arms tied up and the same bandana tied up her mouth. Bonnie's breath quicken again and Klaus heard her quickly turning her head over to the girl in front of her and he let out another cry.

bonnie tilted her head to the side as Klaus mumbled something to her but due to the tape over his mouth she didn't understand a single word that Klaus was saying.

during the past few hours in the dark bonnie managed to go to sleep along with Klaus as well. they spent one hour freaking out and trying to scream for help but neither of them could.

"they're still here." she heard Hazel said and her eyes jumped open and her head tilted to the side quickly over to the two grown adults that were holding them hostage.

"hi." Klaus mumbled with a groan while Bonnie's eyes were starting to give up on her along with her body that was been in the same position for hours. Hazel pulled Klaus first who was whimpering and sobbing and then he picked up bonnie who started to wiggle against his grip trying to escape it.

Hazel dropped her on the bed sitting down facing him and cha-cha along with Klaus. Bonnie and Klaus both started to say things, Klaus saying who knows what while Bonnie was cussing them out.

"what are they saying?" Hazel asked and cha-chat walked forward taking off Klaus tape and taking off Bonnie's bandana.

"what are you tow sayin'?"