✒Take me to death land⚠

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉
He's gone»_____»please»
              Take me to death land too»

...

Namyu...

Jeiyu...

Lovers...

"I miss him so much,why didnt god take me too,take me to death land"

...

He woke up,all alone on his bed,looking at the cold empty spot next to him..

Another day of waking up all alone in his bed...

He got up,showered and got ready for work,he never eats breakfast in the morning,he is not hungry,or in another way he is never hungry all day long..

He went to work got greeted by his workers and employers of coure they would greet there boss's boyfriend who took all of his companies after- e- E-error

He doesn't smile nor greet back the other,what a weird person?

Huh?

He kept working and working and working he doesn't stop..

He always run away from reality by working more...

But oneday,

He woke up to find a body lying on the empty cold spot on his bed..

It was a boy with light brown short hair,cute freckles,white skin, small body,cute thin lips,cat eyes and plump cheeks,boy was he pretty!

"Hi!"the unknown pretty boy next to him said cheerfully,

Namyu didnt care much,of who that boy next to him was,he was too cold to even be scared of the unknown person next to him,

"Arent you gonna ask,who am I?"asked the boy

"Umm no."namyu said coldly.

Today he didn't have to go to the company so home it is.

"Why??,but anyways I'm Seo jeiyu ,nice to meet you again "

Again?

"Ok"namyu said coldly

"Your not gonna ask why I'm here?"

Namyu sighed as he asked "why are you here,what do you want?"

"So I'm here to give you company,to stay with you and take care of you..but no one can see me except you so yeah"

"I dont need you,I can take care of myself,and how the fuck nobody else can see you"

"Oh,you cant know that now just not now "

"You always said that!,stop being a big baby and you dont have 2 options,I'm staying that means I'm staying you cant say anything"jeiyu contained

Namyu growled as he sat on his couch with his cup of coffee that he never drinks except on the days he is not going to work in..

"Fine you can stay!!,but dont be noisy!"

Something is weird Namyu didnt talk to anyone,from 5 month ago and now this jeiyu boy came to his life and now he is talking to the reason of all of this,and he doesn't know?doesnt he remember,or he just doesnt want to because it hurts?

...

The next 8 days for Namyu was sweet hell,why?

Jeiyu always came with Namyu to his work,of course he wouldn't leave him alone...never will leave him alone he promised