First date

Fun Fact: Hari has three younger sisters, only one made an appearance (Hinata), the other was only mentioned (Ino), and the other was out with their mother so didn't get mentioned nor did she appear (Haruka)

*Which is a real place by the way, in case you didn't know

~

'Kai!'

'Yeah?' He muttered. He hadn't left his room since Pops died, so Hari thought of an idea to hopefully cheer him up.

'You wanna go out with me?' Hari asked.

'Go where?' Kai asked.

'Well, we've been dating for a while but we've never gone on a date, so you wanna go out?'

Kai shrugged, 'I guess.'

'Alright, so meet in the living room in thirty minutes?' Hari smiled.

'Okay.' He nodded.

Kai sighed figuring he should probably get ready. He stood up and headed to the bathroom. He was given one of the few rooms with a bathroom attached to it because he was the Boss' adopted son.

He clapped twice and prayed to the gods to protect him, to keep him from being watched. He turned on the shower and took off his clothes.

He had to admit, even as germaphobic as he is, he hadn't showered in a while. So taking one after three weeks felt so good on his skin. He had been feeling filthy for a while but couldn't bring himself to actually shower.

After he got out of the shower he dried off and dressed in some clean clothes. He felt so much better, physically anyway. He still felt like shit mentally.

By the time he finished brushing all the knots out of his hair thirty minutes had passed and he had to meet Hari in the living room. 'Hey.' He said softly.

He would much rather stay in his room. However he hadn't spent much time with Hari since Pops died, and he missed him. So he wanted to spend some time with him.

'Hey,' Hari kissed him, 'You ready?'

'Yeah... You said you wanted to go somewhere?'

'Yeah, it'll be fun I promise. Takano already agreed to give us a ride! We just have to call him when we need to be picked up, let's go!'

~

'Is this... A theme park?'

'Yep! Welcome to *Tokyo Disneyland! It's kinda loud so if it gets too overwhelming let me know cause I brought headphones.' He said.

They decided to get something to eat before getting on rides and things. Since Kai hadn't left his room he also hadn't eaten in a while.

'Wait did either of us bring any money?' Kai asked.

'Of course Angel, have I ever gone anywhere unprepared?' Hari teased.

'Oh right, sorry.'

'It's okay.' He chuckled. 'Let's just get some food.'

'I feel as though I should warn you I get motion sick after eating so-'

'How long?'

'Well... For about thirty minutes.'

'Then we can do other things during those thirty minutes. Now you need to eat. Come on.'

'Wait what about-'

'Stop worrying so much I got Takano to look after Eri. Let's just have some fun okay?'

Kai sighed and smiled, 'Okay.'