Zeus

Fun Fact: Cupid and Eros were Acrobats in the Circus before they join Terugo under the promise of money they never got

~

'Alright, kid, I'm tired. You're walking from here.' Poltergeist sighed. Kai nodded and grabbed Poltergeist's hand. Terugo doesn't like it when Kai can move around too freely.

'Father?'

'What is it?'

'What's going on? I'm scared...' Kai asked.

Terugo sighed, annoyed. 'Of course, you're scared. You're always sacred.' He growled.

Kai looked down. Was there anything he could do to make his father happy? He liked it when he was sacred normally...

Poltergeist flicked Terugo on the head, 'The heroes are here Kai.'

'Th-They're here?! I thought you said they wouldn't find us!'

'I thought they wouldn't.' Poltergeist shrugged, sneakily putting another sticker on the wall.

Kai clung to Poltergeist. Why were they here? Who told them their location? There's no way they found it on their own, right? Father hid their location via hundreds of Sentinels or cloaking programs. Even the spies he had were constantly sending in fake leads to confuse and distract them.

Kai just wanted people to be safe, why did they keep trying?

'Chisaki!'

Kai looked back, and 'Is that... Phantom Arrow?'

'You shouldn't have been able to catch up so quickly.' Terugo smirked.

Takahashi was out of breath and sweaty from all the running and permeating. 'I took a shortcut. Let him go.'

'You figured out the situation and now you're playing hero huh Takahashi?' Terugo giggled.

'I've been trying for eight years to save him. Chisaki.'

'Don't you remember?' Terugo smiled, 'You left him eight years ago to save your own worthless life. To this boy, you're no hero.'

Takahashi narrowed his eyes, 'That's why I'm here.'

Terugo sighed his smile faltering for only a moment. 'I'm not getting through to you. Allow me to make myself clearer.' He turned and started walking again. Poltergeist held Kai's hand and motioned for him to come with. Takahashi started running after them. 'I'm telling you to die.' Terugo snapped his fingers.

Shinjuku tried to keep running a sudden strong wind pushed him back. 'Ah!'

'Finally, I was wondering when you'd call me in Master.'

'Just take care of him, Zeus. Show him Satana's hospitality.' Terugo sneered.

'Or lack of it that is.' Poltergeist sighed.

Takahashi just permeated and ran past Zeus. He turned solid again so he could attack, but he was electrocuted. 'GAH!'

Zeus pinned him down by sitting down on his back. 'Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to ignore someone?'

Present Mic Voice: A Rank Villain: Zeus! Real Name: Daiki Kaminari! Quirk: Zeus! He can control wind pressure and lighting, he can combine the two parts of his quirk to create his strongest move, Lightning Wind!

'Didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to sit in someone?' Phantom Arrow permeated and Zeus fell on his back.

'Hey!'

Phantom Arrow completely ignored Zeus and just kept running to Terugo and Kai. But Zeus was persistent in protecting his master.

'Okay, you're starting to annoy me.' Phantom Arrow hissed. He looked back at his main targets, which were steadily getting further and further away. 'I have to catch up!'

Phantom Arrow reached for his quiver, pulling out an arrow. 'That thing was empty I call bull!'

'Dude it's my quirk.' He pulled the bow off his back and shot Zeus's arm. 'Sorry Zeus, but I'm not letting Kai suffer anymore.'