GB! Infected x Guardian! Kuundere! Reader

Requested by StephannyMegumiOkuma. Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________________

Infected was... an interesting boyfriend, to say the least... Whenever your brother, 404, saw him; it turned into a glaring contest while Alpha welcome him with open arms. You didn't understand why he acted weirdly around you in public, though, you assumed that he was just overprotective. Like, that one time a male came and flirted with you, he growled like an overprotective dog- well, he is kind of a dog? Welp, back to where we were.

" Infected! Put Alpha down!" I yelled at my boyfriend who was holding Aplha in his arms." No."" I- WHY?!" Infected glared behind me, letting me know who he was glaring at." WHAT THE ACTUAL F-"" LANGUAGE!" Welp, time to call the hospital." Must protect innocent bean." Did... he... just?-" Did you just say a meme?!"" Maybe." Tbh, I wished that I was back to my silent self." I give up." I walked away to let those two fight, not caring if they broke their bones.

Y/n walked to a crowd, wondering what was going on." Look how handsome he is!" Girls fangirled over a man or something. Deciding to see what it was, she pushed past the crowd, only to see the one person that she loved: Infected. Why fangirl over a monster who already has a girlfriend?

I walked further, heading to my office when I heard familiar footsteps." Infected?"" You are getting better to talk in huge crowds." He commented, nuzzling in my arms. I decided to give him some attention before work." I have to work now, before the balance tips once more." He nodded and retreated back home.

-x-

I was exhausted, legs aching and arms burning like a wild fire." You look terrible!"" Y/n, please rest."" Was thinking about it." I said, rubbing my tired eyes and went upstairs, greeted by an angry puppy dog." Sleep." He grabbed the back of my shirt before holding me against his chest." Goodnight, Infected." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

" Goodnight, my little mortal~"

The End

I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG! LIFE WAS BUSY AND MY JOB WAS NOT ON SCHEDULE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!