GB! Solar x Reader x GB! Moonlight

You are Y/n and you really need to take a chill pill now. You see, you found out that your boyfriend of 4 years cheated on you. What's worse is that he was cheating on you with your best friend, Kiara(sorry if that is your name!!!😅😅) who is now your x-best friend now. You were devastated but really frustrated at the same time. You didn't really know that your dark aura attracted two Gaster Blasters. You were so busy in thought that you didn't see two large figures following you. You snapped out of your thoughts when you saw that you were at the front of the forest. You sighed before going into the forest, where your poor-looking-shack was. You were a bit disappointed but it was home. You entered the shack and made your way upstairs, your bedroom awaiting to comfort you. Once you entered your bedroom, you bolted and jumped on your bed, letting all your sorrow and agony out on your bed. Your cries of agony could be heard by the two figures who followed you. Your cries made them jump and the negativity was too much. Not even the negative figure could handle such aura, it made them feel weak. Since this negative aura was too strong for both of them, the winged figure send out a wave of positivity towards your shack where you were currently crying in. You felt the positive aura and calmed down, slightly. You were tired from all the crying and decided to sleep." Sleep well and get better soon." a mysterious voice said. Those were the last words you heard before slipping away from reality.

~~~Meanwhile~~~

" Why was she so upset and full of negativity?" Moonlight asked while watching your sleeping figure." Not sure but it was very strong! I could barely send out positivity." Solar said, remembering everything that happened before you fell asleep. Moonlight looked at Solar and nodded, understanding what he was trying to imply on." I understand that you're worried about them but we can't do anything about their aura." Moonlight said with a little worry in his tone." Don't worry, Darling~. We'll get to the bottom of this!" Solar said with determination in his tone. Despite what happened earlier, they wanted to find out why you displayed so much negativity. They didn't know why but they wanted to cuddle with you and to reassure you that everything was fine. They fought off the urge to cuddle you and went out, looking for what caused you such sadness.

~ Later~

They found out why you were sad, your ex- boyfriend told them that he was looking for you with his 'daughter' because they were worried. Solar and Moonlight were suspicious, he looked too young to have a daughter that was around the same age as he was. Your best friend was mad that he lied and exposed him." I can't believe that you lied about you being single. His lying! I'm not their daughter! He said that he was single and confessed his love for me!" She said, venom evident in her voice. You didn't know this but Kiara always had your back. She is a police officer afterall, she was looking for someone that kept on using women for their body. She tore off her clothes to reveal her police uniform underneath her disguise. Your ex- boyfriend was sweating while the three of them glared at him." Sir Markus Schulz, you are under arrest of the rape of 29 women. Anything you say will be used as evidence of the crimes you've committed." She said as she arrested him. The two Gaster Blasters were satisfied before going back to your shack, making sure that you were alright.
____________________________________

You got married with the two Kings and became the Queen Of Justice. Your people gave you the title because you gave everyone the justice they deserved for doing crimes. You didn't try to deny it, you kinda liked to be called QOJ(Queen Of Justice). It gave you determination. You all lived happily ever after.

The
End