GB!Nightmare x Abused!Child! Reader

GB!Nightmare x Abused! Child! Reader 'cause why not. This was also not a request. I just felt like doing it. The picture above is me. She is experimented on. Anyway, onto the story.

Warning: a Bit of vore, my au and blood. I wanted to make it dramatic and I suck at that. Enjoy~~~
____________________________________

It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you, should be running for your life.

You were running away from your so called 'parents', because of how they treated you, in the snow. I mean, abusing a 4 year old? C'mon! Your just a child, A FRICKING 4 YEAR OLD CHILD. You were looking frantically to outrun them. You saw a forest and felt like being watched and shrugged it off and began running towards the forest, not really paying attention to the sign that read:

Warning
Restricted area.
Do not trespass.
This is a police investigation of the 12 missing children.

Your parent read the sign and smirked, thinking that you'll die. It was actually the opposite. Little did they know that two Gaster Blasters witnessed everything, in the trees with wide eyes and hatred towards your parents. One with a cracked skull,sharp teeth, a t-shirt, a worn out blue jacket with blood stains on it and with one bloodred eye. The other one had insane looking eyes, dust, t-shirt and wore a dusted, worn out hoodie. They waited for the perfect moment and then they attacked your parents, screaming in agony and pain could be heard from both of your parents before everything went silent. Blood was splattered everywhere, including on the Gaster Blasters themselves." Horror, take these back to the castle/base for your headdogs. I'm going after the child." The Gaster Blaster, with insane eyes, said to Horror." Alright, becareful with handling the child, though. They look to be young and are still dependent on someone, Dust." Horror said wisely. Dust nodded and went into a full on sprint after you by following your footprints in the snow.

___________________

You were still running but got exhausted from all the running you did after about one minute. You saw a cave and went towards it. You were halfway there when all of a sudden a loud, SNAP, was heard. Your eyes widen and you screamed, scared out of your mind. You ran towards the cave and entered it. You sat on the ground and hugged your knees close to your chest and closed your eyes, hoping to keep yourself warm and to protect your eyes against the cold. That plan to keep yourself warm failed miserably in the cold, dark cave. You felt like you were being watched, again.

Meanwhile~~

Dust decided to sniff you out. He accidentally made a twig snap ,which earned a scream from not too far away. He sniffed again and saw a cave. He came towards the cave and saw you curled up and your eyes closed shut, trying to keep yourself warm and to protect your eyes against the cold but failing. He watched you for a little while before he curled his boneyself around you, looking out of the cave with his jacket covering you abit to keep your body warm. It worked a little bit but was still not enough. He thought about when Papyrus, his 'dead' brother, was injured or slept outside. He always ate him to put him in a pouch to keep him warm or to heal him." Maybe I could do the same with her" Dust thought. He turned his head to look at you and his eyes widen. There you were shivering from the cold, paler than snow and nodding off. He had to act fast or you'll freeze to death. He sighed before standing up. He opened his jaws wide open to reveal a purple tongue and lowered his open jaws, engulfing your head entirely. His eyes sparked at your taste. It was sweet, sweeter than any other sweets he has ever eaten before. His mouth/muzzle began to water, covering your face. You finally snapped and began to weakly struggle to get out of his maw/ muzzle. His purple tongue glowed brightly and began licking your face, covering your whole face with saliva. Your remaining body parts outside of his maw/muzzle began to freeze. He took the first gulp and your head was in his throat. It was slightly translucent so you could see what was going on outside of this monster's body. There was a storm coming and it seemed that Dust noticed the snowstorm. He needed to work fast on getting your small frame completely in his pouch. You felt him lick your body, drenching your once dry clothes with his saliva. He took another gulp and your upper body was in his maw/muzzle. Dust stood on his hind legs to make your entrance more comfortable. He licked your body, again. He took another gulp and only your calves were outside of his maw/muzzle. He began repeating the process, again. He took another gulp but this one was strong and your entire body was now in his throat. He took the last gulp and you were sent down, towards his pouch. Your head popped into a more spacious area. You slowly made your entrance as you saw an odd liquid. You could somehow breath in it. Your whole body was now in his pouch. Just in time too because the snowstorm was here. You struggled a bit but you were so weak. Your eyes felt heavy and Dust seemed to notice." Rest now, kiddo. You need it." Dust said in his smooth, deep voice. You did just that and fell asleep. He sighed in relief. Dust went on all fours and went into the horrible snowstorm with you safe and sound in his pouch. He looked around to make sure that the 'Star Sanses' were nowhere to be seen. He sighed in relief before opening a portal to the castle/base.

_________________

You woke up in an unfamiliar room. It had cream coloured walls, red curtains and a massive queen-sized bed with light grey sheets with beautiful pillows. There were like like 5. You sat upright before remembering the past events that accured. You rubbed your eyes to get rid of the sleep and to see if you were truly awake. You pulled your tiny hands away from your face to see that you weren't hallucinating. You were really in a big bedroom. You took off the blankets and let your legs hang from the bed. You somehow got off the bed and looked around abit. You heard the door creak open and in came the same monster that swallowed you but he was covered with goop and his one eye was covered, he had one cyan eye and had four tails. You gulped and took a step back. The creature saw your actions and took a step closer. You were now shaking abit in fear. The creature cornered you. You were on the verge of tears. You covered your face with your arms, expecting pain."..." But nothing happened. You were confused but didn't lower your arms. You cracked one eye open to see that the creature was nowhere to be found. You lowered your arms and stood up, feeling that you were being watched. You looked everywhere in the room to see nothing. You shivered abit and went towards the door. You reached out to grab the knob but you couldn't because you were short. Now, I forgot to mention that you were smart for a 4 year old. You saw a chair and pulled it towards the door. You climbed up the chair and grabbed the knob. You opened the door and peeked outside. You walked out of the room. You still had the feeling of being watched but when you looked around, there was no one. You kept on walking until you saw a staircase. You went downstairs and heard... snoring? You thought that there were gaurds in here. You take that back. There were eight guards, guarding two massive doors and two rooms. You went down the stairs and successfully made it without the guards noticing you. You heard the snoring getting louder and louder with each step that you took. You finally reached the source of the snoring and saw 5 dog-like-skeletons. Four were on the ground sleeping and the other one glitched, sleeping in some kind of hammock and looked like that he was crying. You knew he wasn't because if he was crying, he would hiccup and sniff alot. You didn't want to disturb them while they slept because if you disturbed your 'parents' while they slept, you would get beaten up. You shivered at that memory but shook it off. You made your way past them and went into the hallway. Little did you know that a Gaster Blaster with goop watched you from the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nightmare time lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been watching this child that Dust has brought. He said that they were abused by their parents. Even Horror told us the story about this child's life. I must admit, they stole our very souls. Dust explained why the human was in his pouch and what he said made us drop our jaws, literally," There was a snowstorm coming and she was in my maw/muzzle in that moment. She reminded me of my younger self." were the words playing in my mind. It was no lie. They did remind all of us about our past selves. I was sooooo distracted that I didn't even notice the child entering the room of where I am currently in, The Throne Room. I heard the doors open and, there I saw, the child entering the room. Once they saw me, they froze and shivered in place. I could sense their fear. They looked like that they were on the verge of crying. I got up from my throne and walked on all fours towards the child. They saw me coming towards them and ran away from the open doors where all of my gang stood, looking confused. We saw the child go behind one of the pillars, sobbing. That made something in me snap as I walked on all fours towards the pillar where the child hid.

~~~~~~~~ your time lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard footsteps coming towards my pillar. I was scared, scared of being eaten or hurt again. I saw the same goopy monster from before. He opened his jaws and said," Shhh, don't be scared. We'll protect you, no matter what the cost!" I was taken back by what this creature said. It's tails seemed to stretch out and one of them picked me up. I thought of it as a tentacle/tendril. I was scared at first before giggling. I knew that this monster wouldn't eat or hurt me for no reason. I felt... loved, cared for! I knew that I found my new family. He introduced me to the others. I loved them and they loved me back. I got adopted by Nightmare. I was now a princess but I didn't like being formal and they understood me for, well, being me. We made an alliance with the Star Sanses and lived happily ever after.

The
End