GB! Empireverse x Experiment! Reader

This was not a request. I was bored, again. Hope you enjoy.
____________________________________

There, in the middle of the forest, was a figure running away from some scientist. This figure was one of their most successful experiments ever. The figure had large (F/c) wings, wolf ears and tail, demon horns, a halo and markings underneath their eyes. This experiment was experiment-0448 or known as Y/n L/n. She somehow escaped from the lab and the scientists were running after her. They even planned on using her as a weapon for the Star Empire. As she was running, she opened her wings to take flight. She has never done this, ever. She flapped her wings up and down in a slow pace before the flapping started getting faster and faster by the second. Before she knew it, she was off the ground and into the night sky. It was... peaceful. She flapped her wings every few minutes to stay in the air. She was really happy for her successful escape. Suddenly, a net was thrown towards her direction. She dodged and started flying higher than before. She heard another pair of wings and it was coming at her at a fast pace. She turned her head slightly to see DEATH, flying. He had his scythe out, ready to reap. She was not gonna let that happen to her. She decided to try losing him. She flew in zig zags. She was about to lose him when a battle cry was heard. It seems as DEATH has also heard it. When you looked at him, he had panick and fear in his sockets. He immediately took action and flew towards the sound of the battle cry. You followed too. You were now flying beside DEATH and he kept muttering," Shit, shit. I should have known that the Star Empire was attacking today." Your eyes widen when you heard the empire's name before the world around you went silent. Your pupils turned into slids as your wings glowed a bright white, it almost blinded Reaper. Your halo, markings and demon horns glowed orange, black, yellow and cyan. You opened your mouth and roared.
_________

The two brothers were fighting the Star Empire before they heard a roar. The sound of wings flapping filled everyones ears. Everyone went silent before orange, black, yellow, white and cyan lights came into view at a fast pace. It was coming directly at the two brothers. They  then heard," Boss/Dream, look out!" The Sun and Moon Empire shouted in unison. The two brothers saw that the Star Empire's leader was coming at them, ready to slaughter both of the brothers. Before the leader could land the blow however, someone tackled him to the ground. Dust was everywhere, where the leader was tackled. As the dust cleared, everyone gasped. There, right infront of them, was the Star Empire's weapon growling dangerously low at the leader of the Star Empire. Their teeth gritted and they were angry. The Moon and Sun Empires were blushing at the sight of the female infront of them. Reaper finally came, out of breath. He looked over at the two people on the ground, one he recognises as the one that flew next to him before outflying him." I thought that she was on their side!" Reaper exclaimed." Guess all of us thought so too." Nightmare said. You then did something unexpected, you killed their leader. Everyone was amazed, scared, surprised and unhappy. You let out a victorious roar, wings extended to show your dominance. After your victorious roar, you looked at the Star Empire with hatred and a glare. Your canine teeth beared. You looked at the other Empires. They were happy before their happiness turned to fear. You walked up to Horror. He took a step back and you growled. Your ears flattened as to say,' Don't move or I'm gonna tear you apart" way. He was frozen in fear as you approached him. You sniffed him, you're experimented on remember!?
___________________________________

Here you are, with your boyfriends, drinking (F/d).
You were the one to make things better.

The End.