24. Sweet like you and melt easily like you.

Start from the beginning

He lift his hand upto her cheeks and wipe of some flour which was stick there. " It doesn't matter if they taste bad, I will eat each one of them " taehyung muttered shoving first one in his mouth.

Jisoo slightly roll her eyes not liking his compliment, does he mean she was a bad cook...she has prepared them with so much efforts and love not because it where going to taste bad.

" Is that compliment " jisoo ask shortly after he eat first dasik, which melt in his mouth to his liking.

It was best.

" How about I say they taste better than anyone I had ever try before " he asked lifting his hand to take second one but jisoo slightly push it away leading him to chuckles over her childish behavior.

" I am not saying you to lie and call me best...just not that bad, I don't think they taste bad " she utter with cute pout and quite awkward look as she was acting like kid for compliment.

" I am being honest, this are best, sweet like you and melt easily like you " taehyung acclaim before lifting her chin to meet his eye.

.

.

Jisoo

Leaning ahead he pressed his soft lips against mine. It wasn't like usual but the most gentle one. Like hummingbird humming around flowers.

He melt me with his touch, lips gently moving over mine making me wobbly.

The plate of dasik loosened from my grip which he lift with one hand and other supporting me as I was melting under him.

He let go of my wrist and lift me up on table behind me.

I moaned between our kiss as he slide his arm under my upper hanbok dress.

His cold palm touched my bare back, sensually his big palm grope side of my breast under fabric.

As he played he gently sucked my lips, sending warmth from his mouth to my lips to every inch of my body which shivers under his touch.

I closed my eyes and touch his bicep as I was losing control, as I was breathing heavily because of his soft lips.

His palm once again crease my back and slowly went south to crease navel.

I turned insanely weak as his soft lips against my lips grow intense with passing second.

He was acting careless about surrounding but I don't want him to stop either.

I want him to kiss me more intensely.

I clung my arms around his neck, pulling him closer I sucked his lips the way he did with mine.

I felt timid when he smirk against kiss, like he was planning something.

I was correct cause next he lift my legs leading my hanbok skirt to slide up my legs.

He brought my both legs around his waist as he brought his both hands under my hanbok skirt.

Touching my legs he slide his hand on my thighs and stroke them gently with his smirk widening as he once again sucked my lips.

I breath heavily as he pull away sensing I was getting our of breath.

And also we needed to stop unless we wanted to end things messed up in someone's else's kitchen.

" How was it " taehyung ask as he help me to get on my feet.

" Not bad, but I wonder how much more you can do " I asked him as I let my fingers trial on his chest with seductive smirk challenging him.