"Whenever his seizures last more than five minutes, his brain swells so, the doctors heavily sedated him to keep the swelling down which means he's going to be out for at least ten hours. Why don't you go home and rest? You must be exhausted from the party and all" I looked at Khalifa first then turned and nod my head. He's stable now and only sleeping, besides, I need to get out of this dress.

"Why don't you go home and pack some clothes? You'll be spending the night at Sameera's house together with Ammar" Right on cue, Ya Abdul walked into the room. He greeted Amma while we all greeted him and they both walked out to the doctor's office to inquire about Khalifa's health, leaving only Maymuna, I and an unconscious Khalifa in the room.

I sighed and leaned back into the sofa, fatigue catching up with me and my eyes lids felt heavy.

"You seem pretty scared earlier" Maymuna chuckle while I glared at her. "You didn't think he was going to die, did you?" I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I did, no one ever told me that Khalifa has been getting seizures since when he was eleven years old. I even thought it was some spiritual problem" Maymuna laughed at my sudden outburst.

"Calm down gurl, nothing is going to happened, well at least not what you imagine. He's stable now so stop worrying" She handed me my phone and Khalifa's before she went back to typing in hers.

Maymuna stood up no, she literally jumped up from the sofa. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She sat back down before answering me. "You are on every northern blogger page on Instagram. You are trending tonight" she shoved her phone screen in my face and she's right, the dance video is everywhere.

"Why are you surprised though?" I raised my brows at her. "I saw this coming so it was expected" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You don't seem bothered"

"I am bothered, every single person present in that hall had their phone in their hands recording every single move we made during that dance" I turned on the mobile data on my phone and notifications from Instagram and Snapchat flooded my phone.

I entered Instagram first. Anyone who posted that video made sure to tag both of us in the post. The 'mentioned you in their story' filled my DM.

"I can't handle this much attention" I turned off my phone and tossed it aside. "I'm pretty sure my name is going to be everywhere" I grunted, wondering how I'm going to step foot in that school again.

"The comment section is flooding with your names. Many are asking who you guys are? Which school it is? And many others are criticizing you with comments like, which parents even let their children do this? Whose children are they?" She kept on reading and reading all the negative comments till I can't take it anymore.

"I think that's enough now" I rubbed my eyes, feeling sleepy.

"One more" I looked at her, ready to hear what nasty comment this person made about me.

"Someone post one of the pictures from the slides the projector displayed. It says 'how on Earth did two kids who are still in high school get married? Is it because they are so in love or they is another reason behind it?'. Then another person commented: 'Maybe it's because he got her pregnant. Their families were trying to conceal the whole issue and not face all the disgrace, thus, they got married'" I let out a cry, why on Earth someone will say this. This is so freaking frustrating. How can you judge a person when you don't even know that person based on a picture.

Maymuna rubbed my arm. "Trust me when I say this, there are much worst negative comments here. Just be patient, everything will pass soon" I held my head in my hands, trying to calm myself down. She's right, everything will pass soon.