Four.

Federal capital territory,
Nigeria.

Sakeena...

The rest of the days passed in a blur and today is Saturday.

"Excuse me miss, there's a Khalifa here that claims he's here for you" the guards said through the intercom. Right on cue, Khalifa's call came in.

"Can you please tell your guards to let me into the house" he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Even if I tell them to let you in, you'll get lost in this house of mine" I said equally annoyed with his attitude. Not to brag but my father's house is pretty big.

"Are you coming or should I turn around and go back home?"

"I'm coming" I said climbing up the stairs to go to my room. I put on a big brown hijab that covered my entire body, picked my iPad and phone and made my way out.

"Let him in" I told the guards to let him in and a black Camry drove in.

So he even has a car!

"Are you just going to staring at the car or are you gonna take me in? "He said pulling me out of my reverie.

"This way" I said leading the way.

We made way to the garden and sat on the brown Italian chairs that are under the gazebo.

"Let's start shall we?" I said switching on my iPad. "I've made a list of words that I barely knew existed, check them out" I said handing him my iPad.

While looking at my iPad, I used the time to take in his features.

He has a fair skin, not too fair though, just the average type of fair. With orbs with the darkest shade of brown that almost looks like black, a straight pointy nose, pink plump lips that sit perfectly on his face, a sharp jawline and everything just blends with the color of his skin tone.

He's wearing a plain black hoodie with matching sweat pants and I have admit black looks really good on him. I wonder what lays under that hoodie, I'm pretty sure he works out.

"If you're done ogling at me, let's get to business" he said passing me the iPad and showed me the word.

"Okay" I said feeling slightly embarrassed that he caught me checking him out.

He brought out his phone and it's literally the same as mine except mine's red and his own is black.

"Hey we finally have something in common" I said trying to make him talk more.

"What?" he asked raising a perfectly arched brow.

"We have the same phone" I said bring out my phone from my pocket.

"Yay" he said sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Are you always this quiet?" I asked when I finally got tired of the silence.

"What?"

"How are we supposed to make this partnership thing work if you don't speak".

"I'm just reserved" he answered.

"Okay and just so you know, I'm the parrot of the house and that means with me, you gonna learn how to talk more" I said making myself clear.

"Okay" he said completely ignoring all that I just said. I mean how dare he.

"Oh shit, I'm out of mobile data" he mumbled under his breath thinking that I did not hear him.

"Did you say something?" I asked.