Hit Replay {25}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Kakashi stands outside of your door and stares at the wood, pulling back up his mask.

It would be a lie to say that he doesn't regret what just happened.

He was completely vulnerable with you. To him, he gave himself to you. He allowed you to see his face, to kiss his lips, to feel his features.

And all he got in return was the boot.

A lump grows in his throat as he leans against the door, sliding down and taking a seat.

How could you have done this? He... gave himself to you. You knew how special it was to kiss him, and you just kicked him out.

He shakes his head when tears approach his eyes. He knows it's pathetic... yet he can't help it. He feels used. He had known that you've been wanting to see his face, and he trusted you, so he opened himself to you.

So he sits there with his hands over his ears and his head tilted down as his legs are tucked into his chest. He squeezes his eyes closed and forces the tears away.

Trust.

——————

You sit against the door and stare at the wall with wide eyes, ignoring the perfuse tears.

You couldn't have been more idiotic.

You knew you couldn't do this. It's been done before and only ended up badly. Since when we're you this stupid?

You take in a shaking breath and tuck your legs into your chest. You then press your hands to your ears and sit in a curled ball, crying into your knees.

You know it isn't right... yet you would give anything to go through that moment again. Breathing the same air as him and being completely connected. You've never felt like that before.

You wish you could reverse time, go back to his arms with his lips against yours.

You want to be with him so bad.