Light the Candle {10}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

The music of birds chirping wakes you up from your sleep, followed by a light breeze. A smile stretches on your lips as you untangle your arms and legs from the sheets. You then stretch your body, arching your back and bending one leg toward you, groaning with that same smile.

You don't stop stretching like this for almost an entire minute. When you finish, you sit up and take in a deep breath while looking around your room— still smiling.

For some very odd reason, you're in a great mood today. But it doesn't take long for you to realize it isn't some 'odd' reason.

You're so happy because you've finally let go of some of the weight that's constantly weighing on your chest.

After you told Kakashi yesterday, it's safe to say that you went to bed in tears— heavy tears. But what you hadn't known was how healthy it would have been to release that frustration.

You sigh and fall back onto the pillows with that same big smile. Looking over, it's only 6:30 in the morning, which boosts your mood even more.

You then get an idea and flip over on your stomach, reaching over to grab your Icha Icha book and a pencil. Propping yourself up on your elbows, you begin reading, tapping the pencil against your chin with a small smile.

Currently you're on page 181 but not much happens... and you're nosy. So you flip to page 254 and place the eraser of your pencil between your lips, not exactly inside your mouth though.

But before you can even get into it, the first paragraph throws you off.

His thumb travels down to her cunt and he applies pressure to her bud. Circle motion after motion, keeping her on edge with every stroke.

You hang your head and giggle a bit, wondering what the hell Kakashi could have been writing. But you quickly pick it back up and smirk, allowing your eyes to skim over the words as you kick your legs back and forth slowly.

But as it deepens into the story, your smile drops and you get much too involved, thinking of things you shouldn't.

You drop the pencil and roll onto your back, lifting the book above your head. You chew on the corner of your lip and rub your thighs together, your breathing becoming slower than before.