Embarrassment {17}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

You stand in front of the mirror and fix your hair for the tenth time, tying your headband across your forehead.

When that's fixed and to your liking, you do a couple of finishing touches to the light makeup you have on. You then smile widely, checking your teeth for anything.

You know you're going more into depth with your morning routine. And you know it's not for yourself... but still, you continue.

You look at your outfit and turn around to look at your ass, smiling a bit when you see how well your shorts shape it. You also enjoy how the tie of your apron skirt is in a cute bow.

You turn forward and adjust your bra, scooping your breasts and allowing them to sit a bit higher than usual.

An entire thirty minutes pass until you're finally happy with how you look. So, you spray a bit of perfume and reapply your deodorant before leaving.

But as soon as you exit your home, you put on an old sweater of yours. It covers you up and gives you a lot of comfort... something completely new.

Before yesterday, you adored dressing how you did.

But now it makes your stomach churn.

You begin walking down the road with a content face and make a plan for how you're going to approach a certain someone today.

The biggest thing you plan to do is smile to him.

And so, you walk down the path without a care in the world as you practice that smile. You try closed-mouthed ones, and small smiles with the teeth, to even fake laughs.

You ignore the looks of locals and continue to practice, deciding which would be best.

Should I greet him with a smile? Or is that too eager? He's never seen me smile before... so he'll know something up. Maybe I should just start sma-

"Y/N!"

An eager look appears in your eyes as you stop walking and turn around to see Genma jogging toward you. You press on a faint grin and hold the bottoms of your sleeves. "Hi, Genma."