twenty four

"he can't hurt me

"he can't hurt me. not in there."

-

july, 1985

THEY WENT upstairs, to check on nancy and jonathan.

they went to the door, to see jonathan was trying to break in.

el broke open the door with her powers, and they all walked in, including jonathan.

there the mind flayer was, almost getting nancy.

but they stopped attacking nancy, once they laid eyes on el and y/n.

the creature shrieked at them.

"jesus!" mike says.

"what the fu-" max adds.

max cut herself off, once the demogorgon shrieked again, and started coming at them.

y/n immediately held her hand out, and swung the demogorgon to the wall, with her powers.

then she swung the demogorgon to the other side of the wall, then on the roof, then back in the floor.

y/n took a quick pause, as she felt blood drip down her nose, and felt herself draining.

y/n then used her powers to throw the demogorgon out of the window.

"go!" el tells them.

they start rushing downstairs, to see on the demogorgon.

they went out of the doors, and stopped when they saw the demogorgon, going into the vent in the street.

-

y/n looked around in the void, while walking, as el held a tissue box for her, el saw that y/n's nose was bleeding, and quickly grabbed a tissue to wipe the blood off, then threw the tissue in the pile with the other bloody tissues.

"it can't be good for her to be in there for this long." y/n heard mike say from the other room.

y/n tried shutting all of the noise out, but with them, it's impossible.

"mike, you need to relax." max tells him.

"what if she gets brain damage or something?" mike asks with worry, as he paced around.

"oh, shit. is that, like, a real thing?" lucas asks in shock

"no, it's not." max denies. "he made it up. mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about."

"oh, and you do?" mike snaps.

"no, i.." max admits, but y/n doesn't hear the rest over nancy talking on the phone.