[SCENARIO V2 - SUNOO] When You Find Out He's a Vampire

Start from the beginning

"So can you turn into a bat?"

"No!"

"Oh, come on! You haven't even tried it yet!"

"No, Y/N! I'm not doing it!"

"Sunoo..."

"No!" Sunoo looks at you, obviously in disagreement, but as you keep looking at him, begging with your eyes, the boy soon finds himself softening.

Oh, if only you weren't his bestfriend!

"Fine!" he exclaims out loud, and your face immediately lights up. But it quickly fades when the both of you suddenly hear a familiar voice from just outside Sunoo's room.

"Sunoo? Honey, are you okay?"

Your eyes widen, and a look of panic forms on Sunoo's face as he looks at the door.

"Oh, no! Mom!"

"Auntie's awake?" you say as you turn to the door, but right before you could even face the room's threshold, Sunoo suddenly grabs your hand and runs to the window. "Huh? Sunoo, wait!" Your eyes widen again, but before you could react, he jumps out the window, pulling you behind him. You quickly shut your eyes, preparing for impact, but...

Nothing... happened?

"Y/N! Y/N? Are you okay?"

"A-are we dead?" you ask, your voice a little shaky and surprising Sunoo who honestly should be even more bewildered than you are now.

"No! Just... Just open your eyes!"

Slowly, you open one eye, but what you see before you makes you open both your eyes immediately. Or at least, what you see below you made you open your eyes wide. "Woah! Sunoo, did you just–"

"Yeah, yeah! I turned into a bat! Happy?!" he speaks in a sort of complaining way, and it still managed to make you giggle even in the height the both of you were flying in.

Nevertheless, the view below you was amazing. Multiple lights from buildings and lampposts illuminated and dotted the ground, and with the night breeze blowing, you could see the trees swaying in sync like waves in a green sea.

"Wow... This view is amazing! Can you see this, Sunoo!" you look up, your eyes glowing with excitement. And then you see the small creature lifting you up and you suddenly realize something. "Wait! H-how are you holding up? Aren't I too heavy?"

"Not really," Sunoo replies, "I guess it's because I'm not an ordinary bat that's why I can carry you right now?!"

"That's so cool! Told you it's fun being a vampire!"

He doesn't respond, and you just laugh at his silence.

Eventually, the both of you just continued flying around the district, admiring the views you came across that you just knew you could never experience if you were just watching it from a drone or seeing it from a plane.

It was thrilling, to say the least, and you felt you couldn't be happier spending this moment with your best friend.

Finally, you made it to your school, and on the main building's rooftop, that's where Sunoo finally decided to stop and set you down. He turned back to his original form as soon as he had made sure you were good and standing. And once he did, he only becomes surprised once again when you go all up in his face, still filled with excitement from all of tonight's events.

"That was awesome!" you say, filled with adrenaline. And though these moments were what usually annoyed Sunoo, this time, he smiled, then he laughed, soon doubling over with his hand over his stomach. And that surprised you.

"It was!" Sunoo finally speaks after he had calmed down a little, and as he does, a smile forms on your face, and you show it to him, feeling happy for him.

"Hey, we should do this again sometime," you suggest, but contrary to your expectations, he protests.

"Oh, no!"

"Wait, what? Why not?!"

Sunoo shakes his head, then he looks at you with a traumatized look. "Never again! I hope I never turn again!"

"Yeah, well, that's not possible," you reply with your hands on your hip and a frown on your face. "You're a natural vampire!"

He only frowns and grunts in response. Then he turns to the railings, facing the town with the wind blowing at his face. He remains quiet for a while, then he smiles. And his actions confuse you as you just tilt your head and look at him with furrowed brows.

"What?"

"Nothing..." he replies, "It's just... Yeah... I guess, this is kind of fun." He chuckles, and you laugh along with him as you lean on the railings as well, just beside him.

"So... You ready to embrace your vampire-ness, then?"

He smiles, then he turns to you with that same exact expression. "No."