[SUNGHOON] Phonecert

This oneshot is inspired by 10 cm's "Phonecert". Hope you guys like it!😊

...

"Ugh! I'm tired!" You exclaim as you plop yourself face-first onto your bed.

You had just come home late from school because of a school project, and by the time you had left the school, it was already 7:00, three hours after your dismissal. What's worse is that you had to do it alone because your groupmates just decided to ditch you for a birthday party one of your classmates had. The deadline of your project was tomorrow, so you had no choice but to rush it today. Thankfully, you were able to finish it, and you're sure you wouldn't give your groupmates any mercy tomorrow when you tell your teacher that they didn't help at all.

You let out a tired sigh with your face still buried in your pillow when just at the right time, your phone starts ringing. You groan loudly as you try to take your phone out of your bag with your face still in your pillow, and when you finally have your phone, you answer the call with much disapproval as you turn and lie on your back while bringing your ohone to your ear. "What?" you ask the caller rudely.

"Woah, hey! What did I do?" a male voice asks through the phone and you immediately recognize the voice to be your classmate-slash-friend Sunghoon's.

You let out a sigh as you respond to his question tiredly. "Nothing. Sorry, I'm just really tired right now."

"Oh," you hear Sunghoon say before you hear something moving from his side. "Where are you right now?"

"I'm at home," you tell him. "Why? Are you gonna come over? Well, sorry, but I'm feeling too tired to even leave my bed right now."

Sunghoon laughs lightly before he speaks. "No, don't worry. I'm not coming over." He pauses for a while, then what he says next makes you furrow your brows in confusion. "What percentage is your phone at right now?"

"What?" you ask him, then, hesitantly, you pull your phone back from your ear to check your phone's percentage. "56%," you tell him after you've brought your phone back to your ear.

"Oh," Sunghoon says, sounding disappointed. "Well, that's disappointing."

"Why? Were you planning to talk to me over the phone until my phone dies?" you ask him half-sarcastically and half-confused.

"Somewhat," the boy tells you before chuckling. "Just three songs then, I guess. I'll just sing you three songs."

Your eyes widen and you quickly sit up at what he said. "Wait, WHAT?! What do you mean you'll sing me three songs?!"

"Just sit tight and relax. I'll be giving an exclusive concert over the phone and you'll be my only audience."

At that, your heart suddenly skipped a beat, and a smile forms on your face as you bring your knees to your chest and you squeal internally. "Really? What's your first song then?" you ask him teasingly. You laugh when you hear Sunghoon clearing throat, then keep quiet when he does.

"Is it my fault I'm not good at expressing?" Sunghoon starts and you exclaim when you realize what song he's singing. The boy chuckles for a bit before continuing. "I'm a warm boy in a cold city."

You smile and bop your head along to the words as the boy on the phone continues singing "Some" by Bolbbalgan4. Somehow, his singing still sounds really good without any accompaniment. You start to feel a tingling feeling in your chest as you listen to him , and the tiredness you felt slowly starts to go away.

"All day, only your smile is in my head
Do you wanna just go out?"

You giggle at those words and, before you even realize it, your feelings for the boy are sprouting once again. You think of how sweet and nice he always is, not to mention, now he's even holding a so-called "exclusive concert" just for you.