[JUNGWON] Sweets

"Here. You can have this."

Your eyes widen when someone suddenly holds a heart-shaped lollipop infront of you, and you turn to the person to your left to see Jungwon, seated right next to you with a smile on his face.

"Thanks?" you tell him as you hesitantly take the lollipop from his hand.

Jungwon's smile brightens, reaching his eyes as he looks at you before looking ahead, unwrapping his own lollipop and placing it in his mouth.

You turn to the lollipop he gave you, doubt on your face as you spin it between your hands.

"Why don't you eat it now? It's not poisoned," you suddenly hear Jungwon speak from beside you and you turn to him with your brows furrowed to see him looking innocently at you.

"How would I know that? We're not even close and you're suddenly giving me a lollipop?" you tell him, slight annoyance in your voice.

Jungwon just smiles brightly at you. "You're welcome." He looks forward again as the both of you continue waiting for the bus that will take you to school.

...

Jungwon is your schoolmate. Your houses are in the same neighborhood, and his house is just three houses away from yours. But the two of you never got close... because you didn't want to.

Jungwon is the school heartthrob, and you getting involved with him, especially since you're a girl, means you getting yourself into trouble. And, yet, here you are, accepting a heart-shaped lollipop from him while the both of you wait for your bus. Thankfully, none of your schoolmates are around to see that happening.

You did find him cute, though. And you often find yourself smiling when you see him acting cute. But that was all. You had no other feelings for him whatsoever.

You're in your classroom right now. It's lunch break, and your friends are currently trying to drag you out of your seat just so the three of you could go to the cafeteria to have your lunch. You won't budge, though. You're too tired to move, and your last class, History, just made you feel even more tired.

"Yah, Y/N-ah! Just get up already will you?" Mira demands as she continues pulling on your arm.

"We're never gonna get our lunch on time if you don't come with us already," Sujin tells you as she tries to pull on your other arm.

Meanwhile, you groan as they continue insisting on you coming with them. "Aish... I already told you guys you can go on without me," you tell them, your voice slightly muffled because of your head resting on your desk.

"But you're gonna be all alone if we leave you here," Mira tells you as she stops pulling on your hand. You just know, by the tone of her voice,  that she has her hands on her hips right now.

You raise your head a little as you look at your friend, confirming her position. "I'll be fine, I promise," you tell your friends as you place the hand Mira had just let go of under your head, using it as a pillow.

"Won't you feel hungry later on?" Sujin asks you this time and you just smile playfully at her while tiredly shaking your head.

"Nope."

Your friends sigh, then they look at each other, shrugging later on. "Alright, fine," Mira says as she drops her hands and Sujin slowly lets go of your arm. "We're going, but we'll be waiting for you at our table in case you change your mind."

"Nah, I'm pretty sure I won't," you tell her, smiling playfully again. Mira rolls her eyes, then gestures to Sujin for them to go.

"We'll be going now," the two girls tell you and you nod at them. Once they're gone, you rest your forehead on your arms folded on your desks once again and close your eyes, eventually dozing off.