[SCENARIO V2 - SUNOO] When You Find Out He's a Vampire

~• "Intriguing" Transformation •~

He had turned one night.

He didn't know how. He didn't know why. And because of how confused and scared he was, he quickly decided to call you for help.

Oh, and guess who got more scared.

Him, of course.

"Wow, this is amazing!"

"Not funny, Y/N!" Sunoo whines as you just continue looking him over, completely intrigued by his skin having gotten paler and the fangs subtly poking out of his mouth. His eyes were glowing lightly, too, and everytime you said something that ticked him off after all that's been happening, they glow a little brighter, only making you even more fascinated.

You were, after all, always some sort of a goth. Mostly, though, you were just highly interested in paranormal stuff, and after finding out that you're best friend had actually turned into a vampire, it was enough to make you jump out of your bed and run to his house on the other side of the street in your pajamas.

"Seriously, you've gotta help me out of this, Y/N. Just a while ago, I almost bit into a rat I saw just passing by in my room!"

At that, you suddenly burst out laughing, and once again, it annoys Sunoo. "What are you a vampire or a cat?"

"That's not the point!" he whines yet again. Thankfully, you try to stifle your laughter this time, and you finally get serious with his situation. Well, not too much, though.

"Alright, alright, fine... Since you're so troubled by it, how about you tell me about the things you think caused this? Have you been... making out with someone who might actually be a vampire recently?"

"Hey!"

Immediately, you start laughing again, and Sunoo frowns.

"Y/N..."

"Oh, come on, I'm serious! They could have given you a hickey, but in reality, it's actually a vampire bite!"

"Seriously... Fine! If you want, you can just check if I have any bites on me or anything. Just get me back to being a human already cause I can't stand being like this!" He squirms in annoyance, and you laugh again as you approach him.

"Alright, alright... Just stay still already so I can check."

You wave at him, gesturing him to tilt his head, and he does just that, completely exposing his neck for you to see. But then, you go completely quiet. "What? What is it?" Sunoo asks, genuinely feeling scared now.

"... That's strange," you only reply as you move back from him a little. "There's no bite marks... What about the other side?" This time, the boy tilts his head to the other side and you examine it again... Only for you to mumble something that scares Sunoo even more. "No bite marks here, either... Then does that mean..."

Suddenly, Sunoo moves back from you, whipping his head back up as he looks at you with wide eyes. "Wait, you don't actually mean–"

"No way, then you must be a natural vampire?!" you exclaim, your mood suddenly shifting into excitement. "That's so cool!"

"No, it's not!"

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a killjoy! Anyone else would want to be one, too!"

"You mean, you would. I definitely don't want to!"