Its going to be okay.

Weeks flew by everything seemed to be going great, my mum loved having Eddie around the house said he was like part of the furniture, he'd always be in the house even when I would be at work just to sit and chat with Claudia. It was like he was her third child, always making sure he was fed and watered, my metal head would be in and out of Dustins room pestering, coming up with new ideas of their DND club or playing video games with each other.

Always coming over in the middle of the night for late night chats or wanting sneaky sleepovers even though he was actually aloud to stay over now but he said it wasn't as exciting then climbing through my window at 2am. He even made me my very own Hellfire shirt for when I eventually come to a Hellfire meeting, he always came over to tell me about how his campaign went all giddy and excited. He'd make any excuse to 'teach' me how to play a new song that came out recently, wrapping his long tattooed arms around me, guiding my fingers with his hands to the tabs, praising me when I'd get it right rewarding with attacks of kisses what always made my body melt bursting out in fits of giggles.

We always had Thursday at dinner at Eddies with his Uncle Wayne it was his night off as we always made sure to spend time with him. Taking it in turns who would cook that night obviously when it came to Eddies turn I always stood over, help guide him on what to make and how to. Our first meal when he had ago was beans on toast, he had a good crack at it. I think Wayne liked having me around I always made sure the trailer was clean and tidy wanting to make life stress free for when he had time for himself. He's a lovely man, you could tell he loved Eddie dearly.

Eddie and Steve were slowly getting along with each other, I think they secretly could be best friends, always teasing that they had a crush for each other both of their faces would turn sour. I've become really close with Robin she's practically my best friend always whispering each other ears making witty comments giggling like little girls.

Still trying to get to know Nancy she seems sweet enough I just feel like we're on different wave lengths but hey things could change, Dustin couldn't wait for me to meet Mikes girlfriend El said she was a badass and that Eddie would get along with their friend Will who was obsessed with DND visiting over autumn break with Nancys boyfriend. They moved to California a while back.

But things were looking up, this was starting to look like home, I think it's going to be okay.