Night Terrors

Eddies pov:

Tossing and turning thinking of her words, love you Munson, love you? Love you Munson? Why would she say that? I mean she was sleeping before maybe she meant love you mom? She's mistaken herself, yeah that's right she must of thought her mom put her to bed, yeah. As I lay myself back down closing my eyes trying to sleep.

"Jesus Christ!" I say out load to myself, propping myself up in bed "I need to see her."
Throwing on an old Ramones t'shirt and a pair of jeans that I find laying on my floor giving them a quick sniff.

"Yeah they'll do." I mumble grabbing my van keys making my way out seeing my uncle in the living room.

"Edward it's 1am what are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing?" I shrug giving him the sarky comments

"Well I've just finished work, what about you?"

"Ummm... just out?"

He takes a sip from his mug "a girl?" Biting my lip not responding "is she special?"

"I guess you could say that, she's more than that." Happily responding, my uncle nods

"Be careful out there driving I know you can be a maniac" a grunt escapes my lips from his comment "don't go empty handed Eddie." Quickly ushering myself off driving into the night.

I pulled up to the Henderson house hold, thinking of what my uncle had said. Spotting a rose bush in one of the neighbours garden as I snuck in grabbing a handful swiftly and quietly as I could heading to her open window. Luckily the house was a bungalow so no climbing was needed, opening the window wider as I creeped in.

Y/n's Pov:

"I'M GOING TO RIP THAT TONGUE OUT!" The voice screamed as I was running through my old home. Getting louder and louder. The walls were shaking, I tried to scream help but words weren't forming. It was like a cat had my tongue. Foot steps booming, "you're an embarrassment to this family, that's why they sent you away." This unhuman like figure getting closer to me as I dropped to the floor opening my mouth finally letting out a scream.y

My body snaps up, wide awake in the dark, panting trying to catch my breath, holding my hand up to my mouth feeling my tongue to see it was there. Wiping sweat from my forehead, hearing leafs crinkling from outside like someone was there, hearing footsteps get louder seeing a dark figure outside my window. Anxiety washed over me, jumping out of bed, grabbing the baseball bat out of my wardrobe Claudia kept there just in case of emergencies she didn't believe in guns for protection for the household. Standing by my light switch closing my eyes.

As the figure came through my window, lifting the bat up high ready for battle my heart pounding. I could feel it in my ears, my blood was rushing, saliva filled my mouth.

Squeezing my eyes even tighter I hear a thump "ow" noise came from the thing. Quickly turning on my light running up to the figure "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I shout raising the bat above it.

"FUCK ITS ONLY ME!" I open my eyes to see a mortified Eddie Munson laying on the floor with his hands up in defence. Feeling at ease dropping the bat.

"What the fuck Ed's? What are you playing at?" I sign breathing heavily after my scare.

"Ed's???" He questions "that's new" I could tell he was chuffed by the nickname "I brought you these?" Quickly picking up a tired and beaten bunch of roses. It made me feel warm and fuzzy I couldn't not be mad at him for it.

Hearing a knock at my bedroom door "Y/n love? What's going on I heard a scream?" Panic settled

"Munson get in the wardrobe now!" I whispered grabbing him a hurry.

"What's a wardrobe???" He questions, pushing him and stuffing him in with all my clothes "just stay in there and be quite!" I hiss before opening the door.

"Sorry...." I drop my head in shame

"Oh sweetie what happened?" Concern was written all over her face taking her hand placing it on my forearm giving it a squeeze of comfort.

"Just a bad dream that's all, I'm really sorry for waking you, it just felt so real and grannie was in it.." I sniffled I wasn't lying just kept out the fact there was a 5ft11 boy stuffed in my wardrobe.

"Oh love don't be sorry, can I get you anything?" I shake my head

"No thank you, think I might go make myself a hot chocolate or something."

"Okay, stay home tomorrow and get plenty of rest. It's tough adjusting somewhere new." She smiles with reassurance "if you need anything you know where I am. Don't be a stranger." She kisses me on the cheek as I mouthed thank you. Closing the door and putting a chair against it letting a sigh of relief out.

Eddie pops his out of "this is not a wardrobe, this is a closet." Raising his eyebrows wanting to make a point.

"Eddie not now." I messaged my temples

"Whatever" he mumbles plopping himself on my bed leaning on the headboard putting his arms out making grabby motions with his fingers wanting me to sit in his lap.

Lazily walking towards him picking up the roses smelling them "so you came all the way here at 2am just to give me flowers?" Placing them on the side

"That's exactly what I did."

"No reason at all?"

"Nope." He shakes his head blankly, leaning on the bed taking my arms, pulling me into his lap as wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him into a kiss.

"Well thank you" he runs his fingers down my spin, creating patterns, soothing me after my terrible dream laying my head in the crack of his head.

"Bad dream huh?" He softly speaks

"You heard?"

"Yeah, wanna talk about it?" Biting my lip remaining silent "it's okay we don't have to talk about it." Running his free hand through my hair while playing with it "we can just sit here like this?"

"I'd like that" I whisper "c-can you stay please?"

He pulls away from me to see my face, embarrassment is written all over me by asking that "of course I'll stay princess, what about your mom?"

My eyes flicker to his top eyeing it up "she leaves for work early morning so we'll be okay."

"Then I'll stay sweetheart." He plants kisses on my neck "but first" he shuffles me off him taking off his top, I couldn't help stare at his chain around his neck, my eyes followed down his chest to his snail tail.

"Excuse me.." snapping back up "up here" he points to his eyes while chuckling away "arms up Henderson" he commands lifting my arms in the air as he takes off my the top that I had fallen asleep in previously before off, t feeling flushed, that I was just sitting in front of him in a braette and knickers.

"God Henderson you've got a banging body." He lowly whispers as he pulls his Ramones shirt over my head he was wearing. Pulling up the shirt to my face hiding the glow, smelling his shirt. It didn't smell great but it was okay because it was him.

He stands up taking off his black jeans leaving him in little blue boxer briefs, leaning over as he started kissing my legs all the way too my head I couldn't help but laugh that it tickled in some spots. He opens the duvet and patting the mattress for me to get in, as he slides in pulling me close, the heat of our bodies connecting, our bodies intwining to each other, his hands roaming free of my body. Just wanting to make time stop and to saver this moment.