Corroded Coffin

Laying on my floor curled up in a ball with my head in Robins lap as she played with my hair

"I think you handled that quite well you know, you had balls to say what you did" she looks down at me my puffy red face giving me a little head massage.

"I'm a idiot Robin, I just don't understand how he can get me to like that, I normally don't care" I groan hiding my face with my koala teddy.

"Hey at least Keith the koala won't ever make you feel like that" she laughs poking my nose making me smile

"You have a point!" I snigger

Eddies pov:

We pull outside the Henderson house hold, jumping into the back of my van

"Right Dustin after we unload and set up I want you to go grab Y/n bring her out front." The young Henderson nods saluting me "Mike you get the amps set up Dustin will help you" "on it Eddie"

"Gareth get your drums ready. This has to be perfect. See if anyone can find any lights Christmas lights or whatever, this is going to be most romantic metal show." Putting my hand out as the rest of the boys in placing theirs onto my "3, 2, 1, CORRODED COFFIN" we all chant.

Y/n's Pov:

"Y/n can I grab you for a second?" Dustin sheepishly steps into my room

"Why?" I stare blankly not moving

"Just please it's important" I groan picking my body up, pulling down Eddies Ramones t'shirt down as it was drowning me, we followed my brother to the front door seeing the metal head holding a bunch of flowers, stopping me in my tracks.

"Eddie she doesn't want to see you." Robin sternly speaks in front of him.

"Okay, okay I know I understand why she wouldn't just please hear me out." He pleads

"Munson I'm not the mood just please go."

His sighs, walking away the room went quiet, hearing what sounded like an amplifier being turned on from outside, being curious stepping outside onto the porch seeing the band all set up on my lawn.

"We are Corroded Coffin and this one's for you Y/n Henderson!" Eddie shouted in the microphone as they start playing Crazy little thing called love, my heart just fills up with joy, it looked like something out of a movie, Dustin and Mike running around the lawn with Christmas lights around them laughing, Eddie singing so passionately playing his guitar, it made me feel like mush, Robin holding me in a embrace speechless with a massive grin. Butterflies fluttering in my stomach, it felt like nothing matter in the world as the song came to the end, Eddie gave his guitar to Wheeler before coming back to the mic.

"Y/n Henderson I know I've been a complete tool but you make me feel things I've never felt before seeing other guys over you makes me want to blow my brains out all over the place, you make me feel so free that nothing matters. That everything feels like it's going to be okay" he voice trembles "that you don't make me feel like a freak, that you see me through my bullshit. That i want to do everything in my body to protect you." He goes on with his speech

"Go to him" Robin whispers wiping away my happy tears, rushing over to him standing in front of the metal head as our fingers intwine tightly together our eyes connect staring deep into each other's gaze.

"Fuck me Y/n Henderson I love you so much that it hurts sometimes but all I want is you." He places his head onto my forehead a tear falls down his cheek as I cup his cheek, rubbing my thumb over his soft skin.

"I love you too Eddie Munson." I softly speak as his warm soft lips collided with mine, locking together. Time felt like it stopped our breathing hitches parting our lips slightly taking in the moment being brought back to the real world. Everyone cheering and clapping shouting "YES EDDIE YES!" One of the boys from the band scream. Dropping my head in my metal heads chest burying it to hide, feeling my body red hot as he holds me close. Pulling away taking my hand "take a bow princess." He smirks with his soothing voice as we put one foot forwards bowing to our little crowd bursting out laughing.

"ANOTHER!" Robing shouts
"WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE!" The two young friends scream while whistling.

"Obviously we couldn't just leave after that!" Eddie hops into his van bringing out a box wrapped up passing it towards me "what's this Ed's?" Giving him puppy eyes confused
"Open it princess" he whispers into my ear placing a soft kiss onto my temple as I opened it I was in awe it was a warlock in white to match his, I was in awe. This must be a dream, is this what being love struck feels like?

"This is too much Eddie! I can't!"

"C'mon sweetheart couldn't of brought a concert to you and not have you play with us." He looks me up and down while licking his lips "it looks good on you." Making me blush, fuck me this guy was on another planet.

Having our very own front garden concert, it was amazing, watching my brother head banging shouting "this is so metal!", Mike trying to get on the drums, Robin having a go at the mic she had a good voice, Eddie getting lost in the music, he really did pull it out of the bag here. Who knew he could be a hopeless romantic.