Chapter 10 : Destination

Comenzar desde el principio

While Wooyoung was making them food, Yeosang sat in the kitchen waiting for him, then Valerie, Yunho and San came in "I heard that you two were in trouble for making a mess in Yunho's cabin" Yeosang said grinning at them "not really but Seonghwa scolded us pretty harshly" San said sitting next to him and in the opposite sat Yunho and Valerie "but at least, the cabin is clean now" Yunho sighed leaning back at his seat from exhaustion "yeah finally" Valerie said smiling at Yunho trying to ease his exhaustion.

The four of them chat a little before the rest came in "I put your stuff back in their places in your cabin, happy now?" Hongjoong stated sitting next to Yunho "yup, so happy" she answered smiling widely "you seem very happy unlike a few minutes earlier" Mingi pointed out to her "that's because my room is clean and I'm part of a pirate crew now, I always wanted to be one" she exclaimed making them smile.

"can I ask you a question?" Wooyoung asked from the counter "yes, you can" she answered "how old are?" Wooyoung asked making Seonghwa choke in his drink "it's unaproperiet to ask a lady about her age!" He shouted "it's okay, I don't mind" she assured him "but I can't tell you number, all I can say is that I'm older than all of you" she said rooming her finger on all of them "how can you be so sure about it?" Jongho asked "well, why don't each one of you tell me their age and then you'll know?" She suggested and they accepted it "ok, we'll start from the eldest" Yeosang said "I'm 25 year-old" Seonghwa answered "me too, I'm the same age as Seonghwa" Hongjoong said
"and the five of us are 24" Yunho said pointing at Yeosang, San, Mingi and Wooyoung "and I'm 23, the youngest in age but the oldest in here" he said pointing at his head "well, I'm still older than all of you" she said smirking and folding her arms "ok, enough with the numbers and let's eat" Wooyoung announced putting the plates on the table and they started eating after thanking him.

After they finished eating, the sun was already down, they gathered at the centre of the main deck as Hongjoong commanded "now we are here, let's start the meeting" he said clapping his hands together "meeting for what?" Jongho asked "it's a meeting to discuss where should we go next" he explained "I told Yeosang to bring me all the maps with islands near this one" he pointed out "if we were having a meeting, then why didn't we do it in your cabin?" Wooyoung asked annoyed from standing all the time "well, I wanted some fresh air and I can't go to the island now" he explained himself "as if anybody would recognise you from that horrible drawing" Mingi said jokingly and everyone laughed at his comment "still, I should be careful the next time we are in town" he said that then Yeosang came with bunch of maps in his hands "ok, now everyone is here, so let's start"

The nine of them settled themselves in a circle, San and Yunho were sitting on two barrels next to the main mast and leaning their backs on it, while the others circled around Yeosang so they can see where he is pointing "we are now here, on Almus island, and it's considered as the closest island to where the Erebus ocean is" he explained putting his finger on the map where the island is "and here is where we were" he grabbed another map and put a finger on the ocean "there aren't many islands close to where we were" Valerie pointed out "yup, so we where lucky enough to find this island, we can now direct the ship easily to where we want to go" Yeosang said and looked at Hongjoong who was sitting in front of him.

Hongjoong was smirking while looking at the map "great, to Rieto Haven then" he said "Aye Captain!!" Everyone shouted in union except Valerie who was confused.

Everybody got up from their place while Valerie was still sitting, each one of them is preparing the ship for sailing, that's when she stood up and went to the captain's cabin where Hongjoong, Yeosang and Mingi were.

She knocked three times before she heard a 'come in' and opened the door to see Hongjoong sitting on his chair with Mingi and Yeosang standing infront of him.

She took a deep breath and walked "is there anything wrong?" Hongjoong asked looking at her "yes, what is Rieto Haven?" She asked walking in and closing the door behind her "it's an island" Mingi answered as if it is the most obvious thing "well, that was helpful" Yeosang said sarcastically and Mingi chuckled a little bit "it's a Japanese island on the north of the Talay ocean, it means 'dark moon' for it's dark night because it's rare to see the moon there" Hongjoong explained to her "but" Yeosang interrupted "it's not never and if you're lucky enough, you'll see a red moon there and it only appears once in every year in a random day" Yeosang said excitedly "and what if I see a red moon, what so big deal of it?" She asked still confused "when the red moon appears, it means the gates of the holy place will open by themselves and no one can close them until the red moon disappears, and when they open, an exotic creature gets out of it for the time the moon is still in the sky and gets back when the moon starts to fade" Yeosang explained "our goal is to catch that creature" Mingi said surprising her "how? You said it's rare for the moon to appear their and if it appears, it'll be in a random day?" She asked putting her hand on her chin "you'll find out when we get there" Mingi answered smiling at her "fine, do you have anything for me to do that can help?" She asked looking at Hongjoong "you know how to navigate, don't you?" He asked her and she responded with a nod "then you can stay here and help us decide the best path to take" Hongjoong said allowing her to stay and help and she felt happy to know that the captain is starting to accept her in the crew "Aye captain" she said with a salute, her gesture made Yeosang and Mingi giggle and she noticed them but decided to ignore them.

The four of them sat around Hongjoong's desk discussing on what path they should take "what about we go East towards Aomi Land for more supplies then head north towards Rieto" Mingi suggested "we can't, Aomi Land is a tourist attraction, a lot of soldiers will be their" Hongjoong said refusing his suggestion "what about Thalassa Land, it's in the west and not a lot of soldiers go their" Valerie suggested "no, it's not possible, the weather around it is unpredictable and it might be dangerous for the ship" Yeosang explained for them "we can't just go directly to the North, it's really a long way" Valerie said in frustration "what about we go their" Yeosang said pointing his finger on Itotaki Rock "it's close to Rieto from East North, but it has rocky beach, so it's a high risk on the ship to settle on it's beach" he explained the situation "isn't there a less risky island we can go to before we head to Reito?" Mingi asked looking at Yeosang "I don't think so, unless there was like a magical map to show us the hidden islands on the north" Yeosang said in frustration and his words made Valerie think for a moment "I'll go grab something quickly and come back" she said storming out of the cabin and heading towards her cabin leaving the three men confused in their places.